Sign in to follow this  
Vodcoke

FSLabs A320 FSX Update is out

Great news indeed!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

No news on the P3D release. Disappointing...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

No news on the P3D release. Disappointing...

"We expect this new functionality to be delivered after we release our Prepar3D version which is currently undergoing final rounds of beta testing."

Good news!!

Guest Mik75

Oh yeah! Bring it on! I am so looking forward to using this bird in P3D!

"We expect this new functionality to be delivered after we release our Prepar3D version which is currently undergoing final rounds of beta testing."

Good news!!

Thanks! I indeed overlooked this sentence. Good news! I think, they also have to wait for the Hotfix 2 of P3D v3.4 before being able to release the A320-X for P3D.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Not to be a downer, but I guess there's no word on performance improvement/optimization? That's too bad--I'm tempted to pick this up, but not really prepared to pay so much when so many people with excellent systems report that they're struggling with performance and VAS. (Actually, wouldn't adding audio for the cabin safety talk, which did make it into this update, only worsen the VAS situation?)

James

• Upvote 2

Hi James,

We've reduced our VAS footprint - the cabin extras only added a few kb, nothing that's going to cause an issue.

We did make some improvements to performance - our beta testers noted a gain of a few FPS plus a more fluid result. So I'm interested to see what gains our customers see.

• Upvote 1

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

We've reduced our VAS footprint - the cabin extras only added a few kb, nothing that's going to cause an issue.

We did make some improvements to performance - our beta testers noted a gain of a few FPS plus a more fluid result. So I'm interested to see what gains our customers see.

Good news!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi James,

Andrew, that's great news on both counts! I'll be watching to see what customers report back.

Thanks for the heads up.

James

Being in the desktop FS world ever since it was born, I am currently willing to say this is the single best addon aircraft I have ever used (beat Majestic dash on my list).

I have made 50 flights (!) with it so far and somehow feel no need to come back to any other planes (and I do have all the other best titles resting in my hangar, damn!).

The only serious complain I have is its low performance (partially understood, taking into consideration its i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e complexity and the number of features which cannot stop surprising me every day).

But I am only now going to have the first flight with the new (today's) update and dream to see more FPS (VAS is not a problem since I went DX10).

Living (all the time) in and flying (mostly) in Europe, where most airlines use A32X series aircraft, it has always been my dream to have an add-on like this.

Many years ago I used e.g. PSS A320 package, Eric Marciano's A320 panel (even Project Airbus merged with it, lol), and now the A320 has finally come.

True, it is the top most expensive addon I have ever bought. But it has already paid back and there is absolutely no regret on my side. Pure joy.

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone, I'm very interested in this addon. How is it compare to PMDG 777 in term of complexity and performance?
Is there any noticeable bug with it that still occur after the update?

Being in the desktop FS world ever since it was born, I am currently willing to say this is the single best addon aircraft I have ever used (beat Majestic dash on my list).

I have made 50 flights (!) with it so far and somehow feel no need to come back to any other planes (and I do have all the other best titles resting in my hangar, damn!).

The only serious complain I have is its low performance (partially understood, taking into consideration its i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e complexity and the number of features which cannot stop surprising me every day).

But I am only now going to have the first flight with the new (today's) update and dream to see more FPS (VAS is not a problem since I went DX10).

Living (all the time) in and flying (mostly) in Europe, where most airlines use A32X series aircraft, it has always been my dream to have an add-on like this.

Many years ago I used e.g. PSS A320 package, Eric Marciano's A320 panel (even Project Airbus merged with it, lol), and now the A320 has finally come.

True, it is the top most expensive addon I have ever bought. But it has already paid back and there is absolutely no regret on my side. Pure joy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're the person who bought Airsimmer A320 and tried to use it as much as you could during Fs9 time?
I have been away from simulator for so long, just came back and go straight into FSX:SE. Building everything from scratch but lucky that the hardware now is able to handle FSX with the amounts of complex addons.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Is there any noticeable bug with it that still occur after the update

what bug your referring too here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg