Sign in to follow this  
ayousry

PMDG may develop B737NG v3 for xplane!

this interview is 3months old now...skip to 19:37, they are evaluating and discussing internally and pushing it down the pipeline...but if they are developing something for xp, i think its time to announce officially, did not hear anything yet...

• Upvote 2

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

I still think 747 or 777 would be the best selling product in XP. I doubt I would invest again in a 737, even if different from NGX, after IXEG.

But the QUEEN....that's different.

• Upvote 3

this interview is 3months old now...skip to 19:37, they are evaluating and discussing internally and pushing it down the pipeline...but if they are developing something for xp, i think its time to announce officially, did not hear anything yet...

Yes thats why i said may , i think after xplane11 is out they will think more seriously about it since more simmers are coming to xplane

I still think 747 or 777 would be the best selling product in XP. I doubt I would invest again in a 737, even if different from NGX, after IXEG.

But the QUEEN....that's different.

Yes i agree 777 or 747 would be much better

Yep, I really hope PMDG doesn't do a 737, there's already plenty for XP11, although none of them quite on the same level as PMDG. I rather see the 777 or 747, or even a 787 from QualityWings in X-Plane...

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

If a B737NG will ever arrive for X-Plane, I hope it will be by IXEG. After their passionate work on the -300, they deserve to be the first to offer such a potential best-seller.

• Upvote 12

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

After their passionate work on the -300, they deserve to be the first to offer such a potential best-seller.

+1, Indeed they do!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

If a B737NG will ever arrive for X-Plane, I hope it will be by IXEG. After their passionate work on the -300, they deserve to be the first to offer such a potential best-seller.

Yes sure , but also we need competitors to raise the bar for xplane payware airliners

And i think we wont get better competitors than PMDG

• Upvote 2

Guest Mik75

Very well said! I am absolutely with you! The IXEG B733 is a work of art. While the FMS still needs a bit of work (and I have no doubt that they will deliver), the whole look and feel of this addon is second to none in my opinion.

the ixeg is at least on par with pmdg. flies beautiful and fmc works very well.The ixeg inside the xp11 environment it has the overall advantage now, imo. 

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

I still think 747 or 777 would be the best selling product in XP.

There is nothing on offer presently for X-Plane, concerning the 747. I hope they're secretly working on this project. :wink:

Guest Mik75

There is nothing on offer presently for X-Plane, concerning the 747. I hope they're secretly working on this project. :wink:

Not exactly true! ;-)

There is the SSG B748(F). It's not PMDG level, but it is an enjoyable addon for sure!

Not exactly true! ;-)

There is the SSG B748(F). It's not PMDG level, but it is an enjoyable addon for sure!

Doh! Forgot about this one. I even own it. :lol: