Sign in to follow this  
neilcm

Repaints

Hi all,

I would like to tweak the default repaints to change the registration , Can anyone tell me the best way of doing this.

Thank You.

Neil

Hey!

If you like to change registration or anything else, you need the original Photoshop images, and then you could change all of them with Photoshop program. Without Photoshop originals, you will only make poor quality changes.

Jive1 - Belgium

Which Carenado model are you thinking of changing?  Most Carenado paint kits/repaints I have worked with have been more challenging than others to work with but I have done some.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Any of the following:-

The panel Plate might be easier to swap.

The call signs i usually us are.

Carenado 

SR22   - N1EL

C208EX  - N208NM

Cessna F406 - N406NM

Phenom 300 - N300NM

TBM850 - N850NM

Do228 - N228N

Its a pity the option in the selection page doesn't swap it like it use too in FSX. 

Thanks Neil

The only one I may be able to help with is the SR-22, as I don't own any of the others.

However, if all you want is to change the call sign in ATC, you can manually change the aircraft.cfg file and/or the call sign in the aircraft selection window.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Hi, I was hoping to change the actual models registration.  to  N1EL both on the outside and on the panel.    I would try myself if i knew how.