Sign in to follow this  
Bushpilot1984

p3d Plz fix your updates

why does p3d have so many ctd issues in the newest updates  seen way too many crashes ????????????????    i kinda frown on doing updates wen somthings working you dont fix it and then break it lol ha n ways  i find it madding that p3d keeps going with updates with ctd  issues  Lets Hope the next editon they fix ctd issues.

Do you want help or just complaining? I'll move this to the CTD forum JIC you want some help.

Also you have double posted several times

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

If you are having issues with P3D or any sim, please post your problem here using the guidance in the AVSIM CTD Guide and we will try to help you.  I, for one, have no issues with P3D after I updated or disabled several of my add-ons that were not compatible (not LM's fault).  For instance, AS16, FSUIPC, and the Addon Manager require updates to make them compatible with the latest version and any future versions will most likely require those updates too.  This information has been provided to members here and usually members are advised when the update is released about any incompatibilities.  Anytime you update any application you run the risk of incompatibilities with other apps. 

If you are having issues with P3D, standing alone, without any add-ons, then you should let us see your crash or event viewer reports.  It is most likely an issue with your computer as P3D places a lot of resources on your CPU and, in some cases, your GPU.  If you have any modules loading, you risk a CTD and that's not the fault of P3D.

Your topic is considered by me as an attempt to incite our membership (commonly called trolling) as it does not indicate any reasoning or basis for your comments (who, what, when, where, and how).  Many members have posted issues with P3D but have included detailed information on their settings and what they have done to fix their issue(s).  Members then try to help.  I do not see how anyone can help you based on your short and abrupt comments.  Plus, this is not Lockheed Martin's forums.  Your question is probably best asked in their forums.  It is frustrating to the Staff here to see comments on something not working right and no further explanations.  AVSIM only hosts official or unofficial forums (like P3D) so that members can provide user-to-user support.  AVSIM does not provide any official support for any product.  That is accomplished by the individual developers like PMDG.

The CTD Forum here at AVSIM has been successful in fixing most CTD's and freezes posted here regarding the P3D application.  Perhaps one of the solutions will fix your problem and provide a solution.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10