Sign in to follow this  
gboz

Hard to believe, EZdok V2 close.

Just watched the video.  Did they build in random animated aircraft suspension?

Nice! I am looking forward...

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

That's what I'm getting.

Can't wait.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

New product, new price . Probably

Rich, have you moved over now permanently? :sad:)

Blown away with XP11 - having a huge garage sale on addons fyi  :wink: sorry honesty is the best policy with me - its how I roll

Only thing is the Night sky right now hope they address that soon

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Blown away with XP11 - having a huge garage sale on addons fyi  sorry honesty is the best policy with me - its how I roll

Must give it a try

Must give it a try

xenviro truly makes it shine  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I just watched the EZDOK video.  Even with the Russian commentary, you get the essence of what is being described, and it does look very good!

Just watched the video again and "Hold Horizon" looks like a game changer.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

UI looks terrible. After several years of not improving EZDOK (as there was no competition) I think they just quickly put something together as they worried about loosing all the market share to Chaseplane.

This looks and sounds AMAZING!!!!!

can't wait

Bo Klop

UI looks terrible. After several years of not improving EZDOK (as there was no competition) I think they just quickly put something together as they worried about loosing all the market share to Chaseplane.

Why is UI so important considering you set it up once and you forget that it exist?

• Upvote 1

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Looks great. Pretty excited for this. Hopefully no cloud requirement.

Why is UI so important considering you set it up once and you forget that it exist?

Exactly. The UI looks fine to me.

I don't know but the video mentions that they been working on it for 2.5 years.

The way I see it, I like ezdok for switching my in cockpit views, and chase plane, although it does all that too, seems to be more focused on stuff video makers would use. Ezdok does everything I need and I never had an issue with the interface. This new one looks great and I'll look at upgrading.

From what I've seen, chase plane looks great too but for me it is too much. To be honest they both have a lot of external and video maker features that I don't use but I got the impression chaseplane was more fir that sort of person. I don't need all that external stuff as I never leave the vc, plus I prefer the offline aspect of ezdok.

Chris

This is great news!

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The way I see it, I like ezdok for switching my in cockpit views, and chase plane, although it does all that too, seems to be more focused on stuff video makers would use. Ezdok does everything I need and I never had an issue with the interface. This new one looks great and I'll look at upgrading.

From what I've seen, chase plane looks great too but for me it is too much. To be honest they both have a lot of external and video maker features that I don't use but I got the impression chaseplane was more fir that sort of person. I don't need all that external stuff as I never leave the vc, plus I prefer the offline aspect of ezdok.

Chris

I set EZdok up once and the only time I tweak it is when I add a new aircraft. Works perfectly. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310