Sign in to follow this  
thecanarian

Xtreme Prototypes

Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with Xtreme ? I bought the software (PayPal acknowledged the receipt of funds) downloaded it, but now even after 5hrs I still haven't been sent an activation code and nobody in their customer services have responded to my increasingly frantic request for help. Not good, in fact I'm p1ssed off, and have just posted a complaint into Pay Pal as well. 

According to their site the activation code comes with the download.  Any extra folders or maybe it landed in a SPAM

or other email folder?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Yeah, its a strange one this. I received two emails from the site The confirmation of the order and a PayPal confirmation. So the site was finding my Hotmail inbox ...... However the email for the Activation Code went into my Junk folder and NOT my inbox. Well I suppose 2 out of 3 isn't that bad ?&*$£

Xtreme Prototypes normally answers support requests the same day or within one business day. We try our best to offer one of the best personalized customer support in the industry. Of course, when requests come from Europe, it might be the middle of the night here in Canada where we are located, so it might take a few hours before a user gets an answer. In this case, the activation key and the sales receipt were automatically sent to the user moments after the order was processed on PayPal. Unfortunately, for an unknown reason, the email containing the key went to the user's Hotmail spam folder. We replied to the user first thing in the morning. The user found the key in his spam and removed his complaint to PayPal.

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with Xtreme ? I bought the software (PayPal acknowledged the receipt of funds) downloaded it, but now even after 5hrs I still haven't been sent an activation code and nobody in their customer services have responded to my increasingly frantic request for help. Not good, in fact I'm p1ssed off, and have just posted a complaint into Pay Pal as well. 

You filed a complaint to PayPal after only waiting 5 hours on a Friday? With patience like that, flight simming is not for you.

You filed a complaint to PayPal after only waiting 5 hours on a Friday? With patience like that, flight simming is not for you.

+1  Yeah, sorry I had you look in your SPAM/Junk email folder to find your "missing" activation code!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: