Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

VRS Superbug and FSX-SE

The last time I used FSX they hadn't had an update for it, and I did a recent search but couldn't be sure that the update I found was current, or even worked in FSX. I'm thinking of moving FSX to another computer and am wondering if they have an update finally for SE? I saw a post that at some point they were going to add an update for SE. I have no access to the original FSX, nor would I wish to install it ever again just for this one product. So, are they still planning to update to SE if they haven't yet?

LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATES

icon_post_target.gifby adiemus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

TacPack and Superbug Version 1.4.3.2 are ready for public testing.

MICROSOFT FSX SUPPORT

• This version supports FSX:SP2 and FSX:Accleration. (This includes FSX:Gold Edition)

STEAM EDITION SUPPORT

• This version supports FSX:SE and FSX:A side-by-side installations. (Co-Existence mode)
  • This version supports FSX Steam Edition (FSX:SE) 10.0.62615.0 or earlier.
  • 1.4.3.2 will not work on newer updates pushed out by Dovetail. VRS will work to quickly release updated installers when new versions of FSX:SE are pushed out, but it may take a few days after any new FSX update before we have time to respond with a new version.

PREPAR3D SUPPORT

• VRS products for Prepar3D currently work on P3D Academic v1.4 through 3.4 hotfix 1 [NOTE: P3D 3.0-3.1 are NOT supported. For use on P3D v3 you must be running P3D 3.2 or higher]
  • They do NOT work on P3D Professional or P3D Professional Plus
  • Prepar3D v3.4 hotfix 1 support is added in this version. Please report any issues encountered in the support forums.

Thank you so much! Their forums aren't the easiest to navigate! Edit: It doesn't seem like they're working very quickly to update for SE.

It didn't in mine before just now. I want to ask, why?? I got a 3rd party warning for awhile finally randomly when I clicked yes today it didn't crash my FSX like normal but gave me the standard do you want to run this? bits.