Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Few more XP11 shots

Great shots, Rich...BTW, you should turn Thread Optimization to off. This in all the XP franchises, causes stutters and loss of FPS.

• Upvote 1

Great shots, Rich...BTW, you should turn Thread Optimization to off. This in all the XP franchises, causes stutters and loss of FPS.

Thanks Mitch I do have it off even though I never saw a stutter - solid as a rock and a have all the eye candy I want its amazing - good times ahead I think 

Rich Sennett

Thanks Mitch I do have it off even though I never saw a stutter - solid as a rock and a have all the eye candy I want its amazing - good times ahead I think 

Oh yeah...and this is really terrible to say...but all my other sims are crying for some lovin'.....

I've been XP11'ing...pretty much, since B1 came out.   There is just 'something' about it!

I mostly used XP 10 for dusk, morning, night activity, for to myself, that was its 'forte'.  But X11 in full daylight operations...is kick butt, too as well.  So.....I have to better work out my time management in my flight simulation Harem...or there could be a revolt...   :hi:

• Upvote 1

I mostly used XP 10 for dusk, morning, night activity, for to myself, that was its 'forte'.  But X11 in full daylight operations...is kick butt, too as well.  So.....I have to better work out my time management in my flight simulation Harem...or there could be a revolt...  

I haven't touched P3D since installing XP11. I just noticed there is a new hotfix for P3D and reading that topic about it I was kinda glad I don't have to be bothered with it... Things suddenly look pretty different in a lot of ways when you are looking at it from the 'other' side. I am even considering getting my first payware addon for XP already, while it is still beta. Of course only the future will tell how things will evolve and with which sim I will end up but for now I don't miss P3D for a second. I am in fact happy not being confronted with various aspects of P3D on a daily basis.

I haven't touched P3D since installing XP11. I just noticed there is a new hotfix for P3D and reading that topic about it I was kinda glad I don't have to be bothered with it... Things suddenly look pretty different in a lot of ways when you are looking at it from the 'other' side. I am even considering getting my first payware addon for XP already, while it is still beta. Of course only the future will tell how things will evolve and with which sim I will end up but for now I don't miss P3D for a second. I am in fact happy not being confronted with various aspects of P3D on a daily basis.

1+  1+  1+ good time ahead - they need to get the sky textures and night lighting sorted out and I will be a happy camper - you will see more developers jumping on board in the future  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett