Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

FSLabs A320-X for P3D on final

I will have to learn from 0 to fly this thing in the sim. Can't wait! :)

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

They are two different products. If you don't care about realism and want an airbus to fly around in that is reasonably priced then Aerosoft is fine. If you care about realism and you want a much more in depth simulation then FSLabs for more money. The FSLabs airbus is much much better when you compare the two (setting aside price), but if you are satisfied with the aerosoft and don't want to go deeper and deeper into the simulation then maybe it would not be worth the money to you. For what it is there is nothing wrong with the aerosoft product.

You gotta love these type of posts... I guess the AS is just a toy and zero realism, huh...? Okay...

• Upvote 1

ohhh yea, i purchased the FSX Version and flying the bus on FSX:SE actualy. 

It`s a unbelivabale plane for me on the same height as PMDG Products.  And with the new update Immersion got even deeper. 

I hope i have the P3D Fsl A320 under my christmas tree. 

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

FSL A320 is the single best add-on aircraft I have ever been flying in home flight simulation.

And I am saying it from the perspective of having actually every quality payware airliner there was for all versions of MFS (including Leonardo Maddog and Majestic Q400 - my favourites so far).

Comparison between Aerosoft and FSL airbuses? There is, in my view, no point in doing it.

They are two different products created for different targets, offering different features for (very) different prices. Fair enough.

I have made over 50 flights with FSL A320 (nothing else) and cannot stop. It's a highly addictive drug (you have been warned).

I discover new eggs every day. I learn something new every day. And I haven't even started using failures (I'm not ready yet)...

A new version came out yesterday, bringing a lot of new cool stuff.

My only complaint would be it is very demanding performance-wise (FPS).

But the number of things simulated here does not make it a surprise.

Plus, unlike me, many of you probably have the latest CPUs/GPUs, so it should work fine.

I wish all my P3D colleagues (I'm on FSX) happy flying while it's out (soon).

You will be amazed! :smile:

• Upvote 2

Some of you may saw my post saying I won't buy another addon for P3D until we clarify 32 vs 64 bit. 

I was joking, you know...

I think about this as well but you always have to think about time.  It may take until late 2017 to get 64bit P3D and then it will be at least 2 years before all of the addons are converted over (most likely longer) so you are getting use of all of these great addons until 2021 and then you can drop a boatload of cash on the new stuff.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

While I'm excited about the release, VAS numbers that FSX users report scary me to death. Afraid it will be unusable at EDDF/EGLL. Anyway, keep my fingers crossed

While I'm excited about the release, VAS numbers that FSX users report scary me to death. Afraid it will be unusable at EDDF/EGLL. Anyway, keep my fingers crossed

I'm running it in FSX-SE and using AS-2016 with ASCA and FTX global & rex 4 textures. I use default airports so far and have had zero VAS issues with this plane. Now what will happen when I start adding in payware airports is a different story. The way I feel is with an airliner like this I spend very little time looking at the ground, so such things aren't as high as a priority vs if I was flying low and slow the entire time (I'm more concerned about how the weather and clouds look than anything else because that is most of what I see. I am toying with the idea of adding orbx NA LC and vector. . 

I've had such a good time with the Aerosoft A3xx.  Anybody care to compare?

Hi,

Just to have an idea : FsLabs A320=PMDG B737. I feel better to compare like this...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I have absolutley no VAS Problems. 

using: 

FTX Global

FTX Vector

FSL A320

UK2000 EGKK

ASN  SP5

Fly Tampa Athens 

i have between 25 - 32 Fps and after landing hat 700 MB VAS left even with 2048 Textures.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Even better than in the PMDG birds

In what way the fsl 320 is better than the pmdg aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

In what way the fsl 320 is better than the pmdg aircraft

It feels a bit sharper graphics wise. More moving parts, cabin effects, engine blades rotate when they are off if the wind is blowing, the external cargo doors open slowly if you manually open them, but if you have the hydraulics on they open much quicker, etc. Its just a lot of attention to the small details. Keep in mind the pmdg planes have been around for awhile, and looking at the footage it looks like the new pmdg 747 will likely have improvements over past pmdg products. Bottom line though is they are different planes so if someone is more of a Boeing person they are going to prefer pmdg and if someone likes airbus more they will prefer fslabs.   

I'm just excited so I can finally delete FSX. 

This also means they can focus on the professional version -- have an Airbus home cockpit hoping to interface with their avionics suite (see signature).

Its been a long time coming, but we finally have 3 good Airbus avionics suites coming to market -- 

Jeehell FMGS

Prosim A320

FSL A320X Professional.

Good time to be a simmer. 

• Upvote 1

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

It feels a bit sharper graphics wise. More moving parts, cabin effects, engine blades rotate when they are off if the wind is blowing, the external cargo doors open slowly if you manually open them, but if you have the hydraulics on they open much quicker, etc. Its just a lot of attention to the small details. Keep in mind the pmdg planes have been around for awhile, and looking at the footage it looks like the new pmdg 747 will likely have improvements over past pmdg products. Bottom line though is they are different planes so if someone is more of a Boeing person they are going to prefer pmdg and if someone likes airbus more they will prefer fslabs.   

+1

Very true - but it's also heavier on the system, than PMDG's aircrafts. At least on my system...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

+1

Very true - but it's also heavier on the system, than PMDG's aircrafts. At least on my system...

I haven't pushed it with the full scenery yet, so I don't know. I'm sure its heavier than the 737ngx, but I am not sure how it will stack up against the 777. Be that as it may I would not be surprised because of the additional features that it would likely be harder on the system. 

Been using the A320 in FSX-SE since release, and been learning the systems. Once the P3D version is released, goodbye FSX for good.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.