Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

REX WAHD - SP1 including amazing KSLC

I got really angry when I purchased WAHD and noticed that airports which were enhanced by Aces in default version of FSX were almost not modified by REX team. Few days later I realized they warned about it, therefore my rage was pretty much not necessary... or rather plain stupid. 

Anyway, those guys know how to keep customer interested. They plan to release those airports in service packs and it seems that they just released SP1 with Salt Lake City airport. 

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/21-software-updates/

I've just spawned on it - it's not FlyTampa or Flightbeam quality but it's definitely a match (or sometimes OP) to some airports in 20 bucks range. Thank you REX team, proud to be your supporter.  

I know folks... there is just a LOT of moving parts to Sky Force and we want things just right at release. Thank you for your patience, we're certain you'll be pleased!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

If the quality that you're imparting to Sky Force is anything like all your past products, I'm sure it will not cease to amaze.  :smile:

On the WWA HD note...it's incredible to see what can be done with "just" texture overlays. And the fact that you are treating each of the enhanced airports this way makes me excited! You guys at REX have really mastered the art of textures, which is not a simple one at all...well done, all involved!!