Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

PMDG737 HUD data clipping

If your zoom is shifting the actual head position backwards rather than increasing the Field of View, you are going to get this problem. Move your eyepoint forwards and the problem will be resolved.

Could you show a screenshot of your PMDG737-600 HUD (expansion pack for FSX / P3D) like when ready for takeoff or at the gate.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I don't have the 600. But either way the solution is the same. Try what I suggested and you will see the difference.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I don't have the 600. Will the 800 do?

No.

I just see the problem with the PMDG737-600 (all liveries I tested) in FSX and P3D.

Best Regards,

I found the problem in EZdok causing the PMDG737-600 (-700, -800, -900 were all ok) HUD not to display properly in my main VC view.

Somehow the one main Virtual cockpit "Pilots view" (not a specific HUD view camera) camera became corrupted for the PMDG737-600.
Then when I brought down the HUD the HUD itself was too small and the data did not fit in the viewer properly.

I deleted the one Pilot view camera from the Ezdok camera addon Virtual cockpit for P3D and created a new one.

That one newly created camera (screenshot) in P3D also fixed the HUD problem in FSX (PMDG737-600).

Thanks to Kyle, Jason, Andrew, and Jonathan ... all your inputs helped me locate the problem. Much appreciated.

HUD-PMDG-600-fixed-P3D-and-FSX_zpszkpxd8

Best Regards,

You got it, Vaughan.

If there's one thing I've learned in the last 10 days (since I bought EZDOK) is it can highly customizable, but it's also ridiculously easy to corrupt a view and make it freak out.