Sign in to follow this  
PAINMAN

Flytampa/FSDG EHAM and the NGX WIP pictures

Yes i use HDR on and the PTA tool.

Sorry i use paint to save the screenshots i dont know how to get them in higher res.

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I don't think so, there is nothing on there website. But I read a post in the airdaily X website that it is on beta and there would be more news on Monday as to when it would be released.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

No its not released and i dont have an answer to when either.

As i mentioned in the start of this thread its a Work In Progress.

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Well looks like they just came out with it. Product page is online and even the "Buy Product" button is available. Haven't yet tried to buy it. Will try later

Yes its released. My question, I have Fly Tampa's St. Marteen and its great, but how does this one compare to the Aerosoft Amsterdam? Reason I ask is that Fly Tampa is priced at $30usd while Aerosoft is $23usd.

wonder why no quality developer is yet covering FIMP, WSSS, FAOR and the likes.

ImagineSim did WSSS, though I guess that was back in 2010, so I guess that depends on what your standards of quality are.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I would really love to see WSSS in FlyTampa style. It's one of my favorite airports and a huge gap in the P3D world, especially with that iconic tower.

Yes its released. My question, I have Fly Tampa's St. Marteen and its great, but how does this one compare to the Aerosoft Amsterdam? Reason I ask is that Fly Tampa is priced at $30usd while Aerosoft is $23usd.

Go for FlyTampa. Besides being newer, you'll probably get higher frame rates with FlyTampa as the Aerosoft version was known to be a bit of a slide show.

FT Amsterdam is better and more up to date with the changes. But do not forget to install the low res texture set or else you will OOM very easily in the PMDG aircrafts! - David Lee

FT Amsterdam is better and more up to date with the changes. But do not forget to install the low res texture set or else you will OOM very easily in the PMDG aircrafts! - David Lee

Then whats the point adding high res textures if you are going to OOM in short time? Not a question to you, just developers in general. Do people buy Mega Airports add-ons for "VFR flying"? No, I dont think so.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Mine dosen't OOM with 777, without installing low-res texture...

Haven't tried High-res tho.

FT EHAM + FTX OpenLC Europe + Mytraffic 6.0a + 777 Immersion

MImjQtb.jpg

7TTs4ee.jpg

dgThCmI.jpg

oeY4dDl.jpg

IIiyocZ.jpg

VNwfGJa.jpg

vhcwIau.jpg

m79HriW.jpg

vpyJKD2.jpg

• Upvote 1