Sign in to follow this  
Corretto

A few suggestions including a random route generator

Thanks for Little Navmap Alex - loving it   :wub:

Is there any way to only display the filtered airports on the map?

Also, is it possible to save filtered searches?  e.g. I find FSDG airports using %fsdg in the Scenery Path field.

Also .... have you considered adding functionality to randomly generate routes for FROM and TO airports using search criteria, e.g. 300 nm from YBBN etc ?  Hope this makes sense  :smile:

Thanks

Belinda

Belinda - YBBN

Hi Belinda,

YBBN is one of my fav airports also having lived in Brisbane until only recently.

Good suggestion re randomly generating a route based on distance and departure airport.

Kind regards

Hi Belinda,

Is there any way to only display the filtered airports on the map?

No, but the airports will be highlighted on the map if you select them in the search result table. These highlights act like the airports regarding tooltip, double click, etc - even if the airport is not visible on the map (ring empty).

Also, is it possible to save filtered searches? e.g. I find FSDG airports using %fsdg in the Scenery Path field.

Good idea. Only the current search is saved now.

Also .... have you considered adding functionality to randomly generate routes for FROM and TO airports using search criteria, e.g. 300 nm from YBBN etc ? Hope this makes sense :smile:

Makes perfect sense. :smile:  I'm also sitting quite often in front of my computer asking myself where I should fly.

I'll add all ideas to the list on GitHub.

Alex