Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

FlyTampa EHAM Amsterdam released

What scenery are you looking at? Now that you put in your signature you are helping other addon scenery companies is this comment really appropriate? Especially since it is so far from the truth to any non biased person looking at FlyTampa scenery?

He's talking about UTX + GEPRO, not the actual airport scenery.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

I am talking about GEX and other landclass based upgrade packages. FlyTampa airport scenery packages (from what I have seen in screenshots and videos) look absolutely superb. For the record, I would love them to consider EINN Shannon as a project, because we need a super detailed version of this airport ASAP. As for making comments about various addons, I do not work for UK2000 or SIM720. I beta test for them. I have every right to express my opinion of other FS addons, and I will continue to do so.

Merry Christmas :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

As for making comments about various addons, I do not work for UK2000 or SIM720. I beta test for them. I have every right to express my opinion of other FS addons, and I will continue to do so.

:good:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Anyone knows why i dont see the City of Amsterdam with skyscrabers ans stadion etc?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

True. To be honest, overall performance is within expected for me, I guess...

I'm not even trying those lite textures yet. Will give it a try and see how it goes.

Just want to report that I installed the lite textures and apparently this solved my issues with VAS, at least in non-extreme flight conditions (really really bad weather plus dusk time etc.).

I did the test with PMDG 777. Not sure if I can make it with FSL A320, though... we'll see, I guess.

Anyway, not bad for an old FSX SP2 in a 4-years-old PC... :smile:

The new scenery looks fantastic. Reading over everybody's comments brings such a huge issue to light that I really hope we see this year... the obvious need for 64 bit P3D. The OOM issues seem to put such a limitation on what our community is able to do right now.

I am talking about GEX and other landclass based upgrade packages. FlyTampa airport scenery packages (from what I have seen in screenshots and videos) look absolutely superb. For the record, I would love them to consider EINN Shannon as a project, because we need a super detailed version of this airport ASAP. As for making comments about various addons, I do not work for UK2000 or SIM720. I beta test for them. I have every right to express my opinion of other FS addons, and I will continue to do so.

Merry Christmas :smile:

Sorry about that

The new scenery looks fantastic. Reading over everybody's comments brings such a huge issue to light that I really hope we see this year... the obvious need for 64 bit P3D. The OOM issues seem to put such a limitation on what our community is able to do right now.

I agree. I feel I am on the edge of a divorce. No really. I have been simming just short of 7 years, and since installing FSX-SE a couple of months ago, I am still chasing rainbows. I have just installed XP-11 and am looking at all my options. It will be a very sad day if I make the break, but I believe it will also be an exciting time too. I think XP really is on the cusp of a new era in simming. It has a little way to go, but that journey is a lot shorter than it has been for a very long time.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Anyone knows why i dont see the City of Amsterdam with skyscrabers ans stadion etc?

Thanks Michael Moe

Uhhhrrrr.... What skyscrabers :-]

I didn't know we had skyscrabers in the Netherlands....

• Upvote 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Just completed my first flight into the new EHAM and worked out really good in my case and I loved the new scenery!

I started at FlyTampa EKCH with about 1 GB VAS left just before pushback and arriving at the gate in EHAM I had about 460 MB VAS left and the FPS was about 35. I find that really good considering this was with all my add-ons in the NGX online on Vatsim with lots of traffic and clouds.

Forgot to mention I was doing this flight in VR using a pair of Oculus Rift glasses with the FlyInside software. Not sure how that affects VAS and FPS.

Richard Åsberg

i have installed flytampa amsterdam and i got some problems whit the texture . the terminal i can look thru it.

file:///C:/Users/Emiel-PC/Pictures/fsx%20flytamoa%20amsterdam%20error.png

Edited by emiellio11

noticed the FT eham afcad is at +4ft elevation while stock one and quick search say -11ft, which one is correct/up to date?