Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

Fly Tampa EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol) released

Hi Andre!

How are you?

I hope you are fine.

No unnecessary background processes running

This is always the most difficult one for me. Nowadays there are so many processes in Windows that I find it very hard to be sure which are and which are not necessary.

Do you have any method, you could share, which lets you determine what you can deactivate? I think I have tracked down and killed most but there are still so many. :Rolling Eyes:

The legacy installers are now available from your P3D account, my advice for what it's worth is grab 3.2.3.16769

Out of all the versions I have had on my rig it is the best on releasing VAS so far.

Just tested with both and 3.4 HF2 gives here local more VAS and free more up in my test local so I stay at 3.4 HF2 for now...

Hi Andre!

How are you?

I hope you are fine.

This is always the most difficult one for me. Nowadays there are so many processes in Windows that I find it very hard to be sure which are and which are not necessary.

Do you have any method, you could share, which lets you determine what you can deactivate? I think I have tracked down and killed most but there are still so many. :Rolling Eyes:

Hi Rafal great to see some old timers floating around here, thank you for asking and I'm fine :-)

How are you, difficult to brake of from that beautiful bus?

Well Rafal I'm a certified system engineer and based on that I tuned my system manual.

Which O/S do you have running?

Happy to help you out via PM.

André

09:17 till 10:07 to get 3.2 installed and tested against comprehensively against 3.4 ?

I guess you have proved that 3.4 is good for a quick circuit or two.

- Many more items to check...

Well, Andre, does it mean that u can help to adjust ours system? Or it is commercial assistance would be? ;)

09:17 till 10:07 to get 3.2 installed and tested against comprehensively against 3.4 ?

I guess you have proved that 3.4 is good for a quick circuit or two.

De-install and install new client and copy backup p3d.cfg file is 3 mins work. Startup test and compare VAS and 30 mins short test to determine if a long test is valid.

3.4 here local I have more VAS to begin with so for me here local no need to test further. To add had already tested in the past when updating versions. This one was a sanity check for myself local.

Anyway gentlemen I have nothing to prove was just curious and just fly with whatever version works for you local ;-)

Well, Andre, does it mean that u can help to adjust ours system? Or it is commercial assistance would be? ;)

No not commercial and I know Rafal, unfortunately I'm to busy to start that.

• Upvote 1

André