Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

MilViz T-50 Bobcat released!

Edit:   Sorry, I started posting this before the moderator comment above.  I'll erase my general commentary and just say that I think the T-50 is a wonderful product, and the support I've seen from MilViz with the small handful of issues with it has been very good, as with every other interaction I've had with them.  I would buy future products that interest me without hesitation.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the previous poster. I have purchased all of the Milviz GA aircraft, and I think they are excellent, and the Bobcat exceeds them all in my opinion. I also purchased the KingAir 350i beta, and whilst I agree it has taken a long time, I would rather they fix the issues than release the model before it is ready.  I think these are two separate topics: the products that Milviz continues to produce exceed other developers (A2A and RealAir excepted), and I would not want them to stop developing these excellent products while they finish the 350i.  I also have found Milviz's customer service to be quite good. If there are issues in their products, they generally fix them. There have already been two service packs for the Bobcat, quickly addressing issues raised by their customers. With RealAir now folding, we need to support the developers like Milviz and A2A who are consistently improving the quality and realism of their products, not just producing yet another beautiful model, shallow in functionality with bugs that will never be fixed.

• Upvote 2

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Milviz has announced another update today for the Bobcat.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Milviz has announced another update today for the Bobcat.

Might be nice if they told us what they changed..

Bert

Might be nice if they told us what they changed..

The email announcement says it "addresses an issue regarding flashing with the GTN+WX option".   

The email announcement says it "addresses an issue regarding flashing with the GTN+WX option".   

OK, that is helpful - that means I do not need to install it..

Bert