Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

HTAI AI Cessna package on sale

To old-timers, this may sound like an odd announcement. But many flight simmers have no idea who Henry Tomkiewicz is and the huge contribution he made to our hobby. Models that he made a decade ago are still the standard models used by WoAI and MAIW and are still "state of the art."

He made one payware package and it's available for less than $7. It will add hundreds of single-engine Cessnas of every variation ever made to your airports all over the world. It is a huge collection. And each is high-quality, with chocks under the wheels when they are parked, pitot covers etc. Includes floatplanes, amphibians, ski planes, banner towing aircraft, tundra wheel models etc. etc.

If you don't have this package, you have no idea what you are missing if you fly to airports where GA aircraft operate.

Link is htai-models.com

You will also find the base models for every AI aircraft he made. Made for FS9 but they work with the usual tweaks in FSX

Thanks, but in this age where we're not only having fsx and p3d as base, but also on the verge of 64bit p3d and XP11, definitely not gonna be buying an FS9 model... and I take it people that still use FS9 probably know these already.

Thanks, but in this age where we're not only having fsx and p3d as base, but also on the verge of 64bit p3d and XP11, definitely not gonna be buying an FS9 model.

I've used them with FSX and UT2 for several years to boost my GA traffic.  There are a few FS9 model issues, but most are easily dealt with.

Ernest Pergrem

As Ernie said, converting AI models from FS9 to FSX is a very simple thing and you can get a tool from the Owl's Nest that pretty much automates the process. Even after all these years, there still are not all that many native FSX AI aircraft... Anyway, my object was not to start a discussion but to tell flight simmers that a gem of a product that will enrich your GA AI experience is available for a small price --- and works perfectly in FSX-SE which I use as well as FS9...

• Upvote 1