Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

Export to GTN 750 and waypoints locked

Hi

Thank you for this fantastic flightplanner beta 1.2.

I make a flighplan in Little navmap and save it as gfp in the folder for flightplans for use in Flight1 GTN 750. Fire P3D up and load the flightplan in GTN 750. The I got the error message "Flightplan contains unknown waypoints. Invalid flightplan waypoints locked" It seems that GTN 750 cant use all wayponts.I use FsAreodat and the latest navdatabase from Navigraph. I also use the latest update to GTN 750.

Whats wrong?

Thomas

ESNN

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V5.3 HF1, Intel 9 9900K Oc 5 GHZ 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, 2 Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB+500Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, BenQ 32" PD3200U 4K IPS monitor

A2A, Majestic Q400, Leonardo Maddog, IFly B737

Hi Thomas,

do both cycles match (Navigraph and fsAerodata)?

I guess they do.

Can you post the content of the GFP file here? It is a text file containing only one line.

Alex

Hi Thomas,

One problem is that the GTN 750/650 is using the data from the Garmin Trainer and is not current with the latest AIRAC cycles from Navigraph.

Also check what database you are using with the GTN as you can choose just North America or Worldwide. I suggest you use Worldwide.

If Flight1 ever update the GTN 750/650 to use the latest Navigraph data then this would be less of a problem but I'm not sure if this in their plans.

Kind regards

Hi

Thanks for answer both . I use GTN Trainer version 6011. Its the latets one. The Navigraph nav file I use is Fsad_ARIAC1613. Earlier i used Little Navmap with the default P3D navfiles and the i got the same errror. I thouht getting an updated navdatabe should solve the problem. I fas as I can see its the waypoints in the used airway that fails. When I start use fsaerodata in Little navmap i didn´t remove the old dtabasefile in Little navmap. I just run i again. Is that right?

Here is the text in the gfp file

FPN/RI:F:ESNN:F:D334F:F:EDAXA.T89.DIVEG:F:ROLSI:F:EFVA

/Thomas

ESNN

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V5.3 HF1, Intel 9 9900K Oc 5 GHZ 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, 2 Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB+500Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, BenQ 32" PD3200U 4K IPS monitor

A2A, Majestic Q400, Leonardo Maddog, IFly B737

Hi Thomas,

reload the scenery database in Little Navmap after every change in the scenery or at least after every change you want to see in the Navmap.

Definitely reload after installing or updating fsAerodata. No need to remove anything manually, just reload.

The route "ESNN D334F EDAXA T89 DIVEG ROLSI EFVA"  parses ok in Little Navmap when using fsAerodata cycle 1613.

Maybe D334F is the problem. It is an unnamed terminal waypoint. At least skyvector cannot find it.

Alex

Definitely reload after installing or updating fsAerodata. No need to remove anything manually, just reload.

The route "ESNN D334F EDAXA T89 DIVEG ROLSI EFVA"  parses ok in Little Navmap when using fsAerodata cycle 1613.

Maybe D334F is the problem. It is an unnamed terminal waypoint. At least skyvector cannot find it.

Alex

In my GTN 750, with 1513 navdata, D334F is unknown, but can be removed and after that the flightplan is fine.

This is not a big deal IMHO.. there will always be some small incompatibilities when entering flightplans - this is true in the real world as well...

Bert

I might need a tutorial on this. Usually GTN 750 does not let me modify the flight plan, plus it is complete guess work which waypoints are wrong ...

Peter

I just ran into this a few minutes ago. It's a catch 22; The GTN750 won't allow you to activate a flightplan without removing the locked waypoint(s). In the preview mode, there's no way to determine, or edit out, the offending WP whatever that might be.

Mark