Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

XP11 Cleared To Land

Thank for looking and your kind comments as always  :wink: XEnviro and MisterX KBOS

300xx8j.jpg

• Upvote 18

Rich Sennett

This right here is awesome, Xenviro? 

Yupper - first version not latest liked clouds better in first version - thank you

Rich Sennett

XP11 Cleared To Land!! .....Runway 4 left..

Great looking shot of the expressway too there Rich, the only thing missing there is the gas tank.

XP11 Cleared To Land!! .....Runway 4 left..

Great looking shot of the expressway too there Rich, the only thing missing there is the gas tank.

Alan drive by it in traffic every day thats enough lol probably there I was past it - have to see if it is there

Rich Sennett

probably there was by it

I think so, the yacht club is below your left wing there :) that traffic can be brutal coming up from the Split.

• Upvote 1

Looks really nice!  Very artsy fartsy hehe

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Epic shot Rich!  xEnviro looks stunning.

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Amazing shot and ambiance!

• Upvote 1

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Well Richard, it's nice to see people coming on board the X-Plane train. I still dabble in P3D/FSX but I really get annoyed with FSX Blurries now. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thank for looking and your kind comments as always  :wink: XEnviro and MisterX KBOS

Best. Screenshot. Ever.

• Upvote 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Quite impressive. I wonder how much money I had to put into P3D to make it look at least almost like that ;) (and I'm so jealous of that autogen and unlimited LOD)

If only PMDG and FS2Crew would release 737 support for that sim...

• Upvote 1