Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

XP11 Cleared To Land

Thank for looking and your kind comments as always  :wink: XEnviro and MisterX KBOS

300xx8j.jpg

• Upvote 18

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This right here is awesome, Xenviro? 

Yupper - first version not latest liked clouds better in first version - thank you

XP11 Cleared To Land!! .....Runway 4 left..

Great looking shot of the expressway too there Rich, the only thing missing there is the gas tank.

XP11 Cleared To Land!! .....Runway 4 left..

Great looking shot of the expressway too there Rich, the only thing missing there is the gas tank.

Alan drive by it in traffic every day thats enough lol probably there I was past it - have to see if it is there

probably there was by it

I think so, the yacht club is below your left wing there :) that traffic can be brutal coming up from the Split.

• Upvote 1

Well Richard, it's nice to see people coming on board the X-Plane train. I still dabble in P3D/FSX but I really get annoyed with FSX Blurries now. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

• Upvote 1

Thank for looking and your kind comments as always  :wink: XEnviro and MisterX KBOS

Best. Screenshot. Ever.

• Upvote 1

Quite impressive. I wonder how much money I had to put into P3D to make it look at least almost like that ;) (and I'm so jealous of that autogen and unlimited LOD)

If only PMDG and FS2Crew would release 737 support for that sim...

• Upvote 1

Quite impressive. I wonder how much money I had to put into P3D to make it look at least almost like that ;) (and I'm so jealous of that autogen and unlimited LOD)

If only PMDG and FS2Crew would release 737 support for that sim...

There is a valid 737-400 :) And other Boeings too.

@OP: Screenshot is amazing!

• Upvote 1

@france89: which addon you would recommend for 737 here? TBH default 737 system depth as far as I saw on youtube beta videos and I know nothing about Xplane addons. I don't think there is any that can actually match PMDG including failure modeling, but again - no knowledge here so its just assumptions :)  

Huge thanks - amazing comments All - Happy Holidays everyone   XP11 amazing

Hi Rich,

you are a great ambassador for x-plane and xenviro, glad that you crossed the border

Tom

• Upvote 1

@france89: which addon you would recommend for 737 here?

I recommend the amazing IXEG 737. I don' t know if the Aircraft is 100% compatible with xp11 at this time. But maybe, someone else knows this...

Tom

• Upvote 1

Hi Rich,

you are a great ambassador for x-plane and xenviro, glad that you crossed the border

Tom

That's a masterpiece!

Thank you my Friends - happy to be aboard - very happy  :dance:

I recommend the amazing IXEG 737. I don' t know if the Aircraft is 100% compatible with xp11 at this time. But maybe, someone else knows this...

Tom

The APU won't work but there's a quick fix for it in Planemaker, from what I read. It's a very impressive add-on and by a country mile the best add-on currently available for XP. While it's not quite as rock solid from a programming viewpoint as say the PMDG 737 (there's still some patching going on of the VNAV and a few other issues) it surpasses the NGX in many other ways.  

• Upvote 1