Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Must Have Caribbean Airports ?

Hi Folks,

Just purchased UT for the Caribbean - I have TNCM St Maarten (FlyTampa), MBPV Providenciales (TropicalSim), and TJSJ Puerto Rico (LatinVFR) - - - any suggestions for must have Caribbean airports ??? I was looking at Taxi2gate St Lucia - but it doesn't state any P3D compatibility... I've seen shots of FlyTampa's Grenadines - but many of the images the islands appear devoid of foliage - just bad shots or issues with P3D ???

Any input welcome...

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I think RWY26 Sim MWCR is a beauty, and runs perfectly in P3D V3. Also, it looks like they'll be coming out with a MKJS and MKJP for all of the Jamaican Ops.

Tropicalsim Curacao and Aruba and Punta Cana all work in P3D 3.4. I also like Aerosoft Bonaire

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the tips - haven't heard of RWY26 but I'll take a look - I've actually been to that airport and it will be nice to see it in the sim...

I've seen a video of Bonaire and it looks nice as well - I'll check out the others too...

Appreciate the help...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Aerosoft Nassau

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Yeah there is some nice freeware out there  for Caribbean airports.  I know MWCR has a nice one.  I have one for St. Lucia that actually plays Caribbean music as you taxi to terminal. 

I love my LatinVFR San Juan because they really did great work in the surrounding area and water looks fantastic.  Same with the LatinVFR Key West.  

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

FlyTampa Grenadines are good, but not spectacular sceneries. Lots of foliage, so I don't know what screens you have seen.

Also, there is a good freeware airport of Wallblake (Anguilla) that works fine in P3D. Nice approach if you have good mesh. It is situated in a valley and have a nice appraoch.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!