Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

FSLab A320XX for P3d

Hi guys,

Was wondering when the FSLabs A320XX will be coming out for the P3D as I cant wait to get my hands on it. Anyone has any clue?

Thank you  

Lefteris should have a clue.

Now that the P3D hotfix is out, i'd guess maybe this weekend?

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thanks for your replies. Hopefully before Xmas. Best gift ever!!!!!!

The beta testers and developers mentioned that their beta may now continue since the HF was released.. 

John.

Hi guys,

Was wondering when the FSLabs A320XX will be coming out for the P3D as I cant wait to get my hands on it. Anyone has any clue?

Thank you  

No idea. I simply- and completely- gave up on them. They took soooo long that with today's BBS and Aerosoft's,  I could ask for nothing better. BBS has all the way to the A340. Aerosoft is not too far from releasing their A-330, which will be super. Therefore, limiting myself to an only A320, is no longer a desire for me. Yes, they have excellent products, but I believe many simmers got tired of waiting, and went with the other guys which are also great products.

but I believe many simmers got tired of waiting, and went with the other guys which are also great products.

Probably, still those who want ultimate Airbus simulation will wait. 

I would easily trade any 737 on the market, even if someone would sell complete package including classics and NGs for 50 bucks, for PMDG 737 NGX and I guess those who want really in depth approach will  buy it. 

Not and Airbus fan but I am still going to get it to honor those developers who really give us top class products.