Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

xENVIRO 1.04

I really like the shots from Xenviro, and the vids, but nobody has the FPS counter on, as they capture, or vid.   Are the FPS about equal to what I show in all of mine with using SMP 4??   What are the FPS readings as you guys post these shots and videos?  I think that would be a helpful addition to the viewer, when they are summing up what to buy, and for what reasons.

Ses

I sorta disagree with you there Mitch, FPS can really vary depending on a person's setup and location of where they are flying. It's probably better to ask what the person's system specs are, because if the frame rate was janky it would be pretty self evident from the video (usually)

Hi guys,

I don't put up the counter in the video because it kills the image. I can assure you, my system is far from the best and I get really smooth frame rates in all the videos I make. If any jerkiness is present, it occurs in post.

I tend to not look at frame rates, as long as my sim runs smoothly, I'm satisfied.

I'm putting up another video in a few minutes, xENVIRO v1.05, stay tuned..

• Upvote 1

I really like the shots from Xenviro, and the vids, but nobody has the FPS counter on, as they capture, or vid.   Are the FPS about equal to what I show in all of mine with using SMP 4??   What are the FPS readings as you guys post these shots and videos?  I think that would be a helpful addition to the viewer, when they are summing up what to buy, and for what reasons.

Ses

I have not seen any fps issues with xenviro not one 

Rich Sennett