Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

FSUIPC 4.959 now has an AI Traffic Limiter somewhat like the Traffic Optimizer addon

Thanks so much, Pete, downloaded the latest WideFs, modified the script - working great! This and the traffic manager (to return on topic) are two great additions to FSUIPC.

As a sidenote, did you already schedule your next holiday? Impatiently waiting for Prepar3d4.... 

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

[LATER]

Get WideClient 6.999z4 and the latest Lua library package from my Support Forum shortly, and check the "display.create" function in the library documentation. There's a new parameter.

Pete

WideFS v6.999z4 works as needed with display.create

DSP_TOPMOST puts the display ontop.

Thanks again,

Dirk.

I would love to use this and after down load the latest version of FSUIP.

I looked in the flight sim modules folder and opened the Config.

But i see no enters like e.g. 

[Traffic Limiter]
TrafficLimit=0
GroundPreference=50
AirportPreference=50
NearerPreference=50

Do I have to add them?

Also with MT6 pro what setting are best when using it. I am currently only run 5% and I get a nice amount of traffic.

Thanks

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

[Traffic Limiter]
TrafficLimit=0
GroundPreference=50
AirportPreference=50
NearerPreference=50

Do I have to add them?

Also with MT6 pro what setting are best when using it. I am currently only run 5% and I get a nice amount of traffic.

Thanks

You have to add that at the bottom of the other entries in the ini..  Try this one.

[Traffic Limiter]
TrafficLimit=100
AirportPreference=70
GroundPreference=20
NearerPreference=70

I have My Traffic 6 set at 90% for both GA and Airlines. The limiter will limit the AI with the settings above to 100 aircraft. If you want to lower the number of AI, juat lower the top "Traffic Limit" number.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

[Traffic Limiter]
TrafficLimit=0
GroundPreference=50
AirportPreference=50
NearerPreference=50

Do I have to add them?

No, they will be added after you enable the Limiter by setting a limit in the Miscellaneous tab of FSUIPC options.  With the setting left at its default of zero (0) the option is disabled.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

No, they will be added after you enable the Limiter by setting a limit in the Miscellaneous tab of FSUIPC options.  With the setting left at its default of zero (0) the option is disabled.

Pete

Whoops, been a couple of weeks since I started using it, and I forgot that it was added automatically. BTW, it works very well. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I haven't read through the whole thread yet but one feature would be nice.  When I'm flying on final (say, below 1500 ft AGL), blast everything that's moving below me within 4 miles.  I love the ability to have all the traffic, but the other planes don't always cooperate with my plans...taxiing onto the runway, landing opposite direction, etc.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I haven't read through the whole thread yet but one feature would be nice.  When I'm flying on final (say, below 1500 ft AGL), blast everything that's moving below me within 4 miles.  I love the ability to have all the traffic, but the other planes don't always cooperate with my plans...taxiing onto the runway, landing opposite direction, etc.

That sounds like a great option, Gregg.

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I thought FSUIPC had a traffic zapper function in it; maybe I am confusing it with another program? 

RE Thomason Jr.

I thought FSUIPC had a traffic zapper function in it; maybe I am confusing it with another program?

That app always crashed on me so I had to stop using it.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Works fine for me, just used it about 10 minutes ago. 

Clearly you have an issue with the zapper. It works fine for me. The zapper can't actually crash. If it did FSUIPC would crash which in turn would cause FSX/P3D to crash.

Why don't you post the question on Pete's support forum together with the fsuipc log?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Works really well Thank you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Clearly you have an issue with the zapper. It works fine for me. The zapper can't actually crash. If it did FSUIPC would crash which in turn would cause FSX/P3D to crash.

Why don't you post the question on Pete's support forum together with the fsuipc log?

I was refering to another traffic management app.  FSUIPC works fine.

Gregg Seipp

I was refering to another traffic management app.  FSUIPC works fine.

Ah okay. It wasn't clear which you were referring to.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather