Sign in to follow this  
firefighter90

Problem with loading presets

Hello together, I need some help with the PTA Tool. Everytime I try to load the URP preset it gives me the following Error:

ERROR: Can't load preset from H:\Ultimate Realism Pack v0.95\PTA Tool preset\URP v0.95.ini: wrong preset format

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance

I assume you are using the newest PTA 2.0. It specifically states in the readme that you can't use older presets. They are incompatible.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I would to like to know too.  :sad:

I´m under PTA 2.01 version and "vertighoPTA.ini" that I downloaded from Vertigo Youtube profile shows me this error.

Cmte. Pena

Keep Flying

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.6 GHz (overclocked)

Memória: 8 Gb DDR2 800 Mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits
Vídeo: Zotac Geforce GTX 760 AMP 2Gb 256 bits GDDR5 - Driver 344.75 Nvidia
HD1: 500 Gb Seagate (Win7 + FS2004 + FSX) / HD2: 1Tb Seagate Barracuda SATA 3
Placa Mãe: Asus P5Q
MS Flight Simulator 2004 + MS Flight Simulator X
CH Products Yoke, GS Pedal, GS Throttle, Opencockpits MCP 737 NG, EFIS 737 NG Opencockpits, Saitek Radio Panel, Monitor 24" Phillips 247E-LHA Full HD, Monitor 7" Mimo.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.