Sign in to follow this  
jdog109socal

Veiw angles off in PMDG 737 Help Needed

Hello all. Name is Jeff and im having a issue with the angels of camera off in PMDG 737.....

Fresh new hd install running  win.7 pro and using Prepar 3d. all is a new fresh install.

the new update to P3d has screwed everything up in the way of viewing.

it like cameras are mounted crooked and when i look out window plane appears to have flat tires on the right side, and all other window camera angles are off.. anyone one else having this issue and is there a fix

this photo is in PMDG 737-600 2d panel and zoom at 92% to even look close

DSCF0025_zpszynnq1no.jpg

this is a 3d panel zoom at 40%

DSCF0028_zpswdugbyy2.jpg

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

First, welcome to the forum. Just to inform you that full names are required in the PMDG forum or you risk getting your posts removed. Easiest thing is to write it in your signature which you can find in your account page.

Do you have the vr settings turned on? It looks a bit like it would through through a virtual reality setup.

Then why do you have the VR boxes checked...?

ok im lost im not using VR. Boxes i was talking about is for virtual cockpit found in the PMDG performance center...Where am i going to find VR settings? Sorry im not a computer person... 

VR and VC are two entirely different things. I was referring to the p3d VR (virtual reality) settings. Nothing to do with the PMDG VC (virtual cockpit) settings.

VR and VC are two entirely different things. I was referring to the p3d VR (virtual reality) settings. Nothing to do with the PMDG VC (virtual cockpit) settings

I have been looking all over for the vr settings and do not find them anywhere in P3d? where would i look...

i have been using P3d v3... and Pmdg 737ngx for over a year now with no issues. I got a virus and hacked and ruined  my system. I had it guys whip hd clean and re install windows 7 pro. and a fresh install of P3d and Pmdg. How every P3d had a new update and when i re installed p3d it never looked or worked the same again, and now i get a nvidia driver that crashes game all the time also. I have un installed driver and re installed a few different time new nvidia driver and old and all seem to crash game during flight..

window 7 pro

asus sab z97 mother board

16 gigs ram

i core 7 up to 4.10 ghz

EVGAGTX 970 ftw 4gig video card.

I do run two monitors

monitor one to run front view out front window and a lower monitor to run Gauges and panel

I have un installed p3d two times and PMDG about 4 times now trying to fix with no luck. Im not very good with computers so i have no idea how to fix and get back what i had working great...

Jeff R.

I have un installed p3d two times and PMDG about 4 times now trying to fix with no luck.

Reinstalls rarely fix anything. Avoid them unless actually instructed to try it.

I highly doubt that you will find this is related to our product as much as a messed up installation of P3D.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok here is what i have found out...P3d is loading all aircraft stock and add ons panels into two monitors.... Before update patch it never did this before. I do run two monitors one for and out the front window view and one for gauges....Since update now all aircraft panels are loading in to both monitor as a stretched monitor.. Is there something im missing here or did you break P3d on this last update????? Please chime in and let me know how or if this can be fixed....

Jeff R

did you break P3d on this last update?????

Did "we"?

Who updated P3D? PMDG or Lockheed Martin?

That would be Lockheed Martin.

Kyle Rodgers

yes sorry wrong web site...pmdg works fine, I just wish you and Go Flight Product could get together and make all there products work with PMDG