Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

TFDi 717 Releasing on Dec 22nd at 6:00pm Eastern (2300z)

Fair enough SIR !   I have to say, I don't feel you fall into the category of "MOST" flight simmers.  You, sir, are an exception (meant in a POSITIVE way)  :smile:

Well, you asked and I responded, even if this is not important in this discussion.

Be happy. Cheers, Ed

Some small things not shipping with release that are minor are, Show Throttle Position when moving, custom IRS align time (You Still get a short time option), and some minor changes to the MCDU that nobody will notice straight away that I don't want to comment on because they may be added tonight.

Thanks, Angelo, for the information, very useful.

I would suggest that the developer considers posting the short list of the systems not modeled yet to avoid misunderstandings or misinterpretations before purchasing. I suspect a lot of simmers like me would like to have this excellent aircraft as soon as it's available, but will be good to know beforehand its eventual limitations, to know the systems that will soon be upgraded.

Just IMHO.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Well, you asked and I responded, even if this is not important in this discussion.

Be happy. Cheers, Ed

Thanks, Angelo, for the information, very useful.

I would suggest that the developer considers posting the short list of the systems not modeled yet to avoid misunderstandings or misinterpretations before purchasing. I suspect a lot of simmers like me would like to have this excellent aircraft as soon as it's available, but will be good to know beforehand its eventual limitations, to know the systems that will soon be upgraded.

Just IMHO.

Cheers, Ed

They are working on the list right at this very moment. 

They are working on the list right at this very moment. 

Excellent!.

Thanks. Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

There are several, PMDG aircraft, all of them, and to some extent, the AS airbuse

Can you clarify this further, you mean that  pmdg  and the airbus when released  required no sps  at all?

• Upvote 3

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for working hard team, for bringing us this aircraft type to the sim world. Hope to see some cool updates on the way, looking forward to flying it! :good:

Video looks great actually! Can't wait to get my hands on it. 

Video looks great! This aircraft reminds me the old PMDG MD11 times...

• Upvote 1

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Guest Mik75

Day one purchase! Well, if the servers allow... ;-)

The preview video looks so cool!

Lighting, displays and sounds are truly amazing!

There are several, PMDG aircraft, all of them, and to some extent, the AS airbuses.

Cheers, Ed

You mean, they were "perfect" (no major bugs, and systems working as advertised) from the day you've purchased them, not on the day of their initial release, right?

There are several, PMDG aircraft, all of them, and to some extent, the AS airbuses.
Cheers, Ed

Thats wayyyyyyyyy far from correct.  I have both PMDG and Aerosoft and both have needed SPs and Hotfixes.  And their forums are full of people who have issues so to say a aircraft is perfect is anything but honest.  

They are simply stating issues will arise, hotfixes will be needed and probably SPs.  But as beta testers can attest to its a finished product.  

In fact i don't know an aircraft in my hangar that hasn't needed some sort of update.  

• Upvote 4

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

In fact i don't know an aircraft in my hangar that hasn't needed some sort of update.

fully  agree  with you on this

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg