Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

TFDi 717 Releasing on Dec 22nd at 6:00pm Eastern (2300z)

Seems like there are a lot of bugs with this aircraft still. I have been watching some streamers fly this today all have had various p3d CTD and the FSUIPC autosave doesn't seem to work.

Seems like there are a lot of bugs with this aircraft still. I have been watching some streamers fly this today all have had various p3d CTD and the FSUIPC autosave doesn't seem to work.

All the streamers and videos out including mine, are in Dev Builds, they are not the final product. Do not take anything you see prior to 3pm PST as final. 

Bugs, inaccuracies, and any system issue is due to an in dev build and will be mitigated in the release product. 

Has this been released already?

yep not working when trying to get on the site

Jeffg

Jeffrey Gerbert

Guest Mik75

yep not working when trying to get on the site

Jeffg

I was just registering (not sure if one needs that in order to buy the addon), then poooof... Now it´s down.

Same here - tried to get on site right at 2300 hrs --- NO GO  :sad:

WAT1460.png

I'm surprised their site is down. You would think they would have thought out the website loads beforehand. 

Had two times the chance to login but site crashed with firewall error....

Cheers,

Michael

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

Just got this >>

Sucuri CloudProxy - Backend Server timeout
What is going on?
I am sorry, but we are unable to connect to the page you requested. It seems that the hosting server (where this site is located) is down and we do not have a cached copy to give to you. Please try again in a few minutes.

WAT1460.png

Amazing that after all the hype they don't ensure they have a functioning site at release time.

Anyway will try and be patient and will still buy it :-)

Can everyone stop trying to buy this so I can buy it :-) :-)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, will hang tight for now... possibly Angelo will come on here to advise shortly ..

WAT1460.png

Meanwhile I'm in but there is no order button for the 717 on the product page !?!?

Message on facebook : We are experiencing website issues that are being dealt with. More information to follow.

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled