Sign in to follow this  
LEFTSEAT

TFDi on the way !

Very good news, this with the FSDT lowering their products' price....and more to come as we get close to the end of the year.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Looking forward to flying this aircraft. Lots of good stuff on the go right now

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Very good news, especially for the Shared Cockpit and the MD-80 community!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Best news I've heard in a while, can't wait to visit ATL with this!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Not been simming for a while due to other hobbies but $60 with the ability to use on any platform is a real bargain.

Bought it.  Very promising but also very unfinished.  Lots of issues/problems and performance issues galore.  Clearly released earlier than was ready - some functionality still "in development".  I would take a look at their forums before taking a plunge (and its not cheap).  Do feel that the issues will eventually be worked out and this will become a world-class product.  

That's the hope..... :wink:

Ilya

• Upvote 1

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Bought it.  Very promising but also very unfinished.  Lots of issues/problems and performance issues galore.  Clearly released earlier than was ready - some functionality still "in development".  I would take a look at their forums before taking a plunge (and its not cheap).  Do feel that the issues will eventually be worked out and this will become a world-class product.  

That's the hope..... :wink:

Ilya

How's the FMC working

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Great News!!! You Guys who bougth this, at this stage, how is the FPS? I am just a click away from purchase, but I just like to hear about the fps first, please.

Merry X-mas to You all!!!

Best regards

Per

So far I have yet to get off the ground. Very buggy for me and I had a CTD on my second attempt. Very high VAS and its 4 fps lower than my pmdg md11. I'm gonna back off and wait until it matures.

Greg

How's the FMC working

Seems mostly there and functioning. I did a flight from KSMF to KSFO with SIDS and STARS and it followed FMS speed, NAV track and altitude Profile (there's no LNAV or VNAV terminology in this bird - the AP is not your average bear). There's thrust limits, V speed calculation.. seems to have everything you'd expect.

I did not read the documentation and managed to muddle through the whole flight except I blew the ILS intercept and had to manually land it.

Grabbed a screenie during the flight:

717_First_Flight.jpg

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)