Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Changing GSX Fuel Truck

I have GSX and love it. But the fuel truck is US style, different from the flatnosed European trucks we have. I also have REX Worldwide Airports, and that includes a lovely European style fuel truck repaint for the FSX default truck,

Now, I'm wondering if, and how, I can swap out the GSX fuel truck with the new REX truck. I can identify the GSX truck in Simobjects, but there are so many versions of the default fuel truck, I don't know where to start.

Has anyone messed with the fuel truck before?

EDIT: That's assuming the REX European fuel truck 'is' a repaint, and not just a new model, in fact, it does look completely different and has turning wheels etc. I don't have a clue where that lives in my FSX folder.

its  in the option  in wd  rex   to what type of  fuel trucks   you want i think  you can  change  it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ha the thing about GSX though, is that it creates a fuel truck apart and seperately from the FSX fuelling system, and sends this unique truck to your plane.

in the initial install of  rexwd  i think  you got  a option  to  swap  fuel trucks   from gsx  to  the  rex  ones  i think   since i just did  the sp1  upgrade  and  it  asked  me i thought in the  2  last option  you have  to make  either  fsx   start automatically  and  i thought  the other  one  was   the  gsx  and  rex   swap

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

GSX FSDreamTeam have recently released a new fueling system which includes an articulated truck.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Ah yes, I have the update. I wonder if I might be able to simply duplicate the tanker trailer for all fuelling operations. Good point. I'll have a play tomorrow.