Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Repaints Topic

Folks,

I cannot find the topic where John, Alex, Lee and others have been previewing their repaints. Would appreciate your help

Thanks

DmitriyT 

Nope,

The big fat 737/777 repaints topic, dozens of pages.

Folks,

I cannot find the topic where John, Alex, Lee and others have been previewing their repaints. Would appreciate your help

Thanks

DmitriyT 

Guessing you are referring to Me (Alex Farmer) and John Tavendale?

We don't have early access to the kit for a certain reason which will be known to everyone eventually...After release you'll see them pumped out

Folks,

Thanks

DmitriyT 

Dmitriy,

The post you're looking for is here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/340475-pmdg-737ngx-livery-availability/page-561#entry3534327

Is there a topic showcasing the 744 v3 repaints? I can't find it. Would love to see the KLM and Virgin liveries

John,

I'm sure there will be many KLM repaints done, You'll just have to visualize these textures for now on the PMDG Queen until I get a chance to paint her:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/500273-klm-747-400/?p=3533952

Even though nobody likes Lufthansa, I painted her anyway and may throw these textures on the PMDG Queen if there is any interest: :wink:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/499390-coming-soon/?p=3524579

I'm very excited to know that we'll be getting the freighter version(s) with the release, as there are far more current cargo liveries flying in the real world and sadly all too soon, will be the only companies flying the queen. :sad:   I have several ready as well as the few pax I've done.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve,

Yes, this is the topic I was looking for.

Thanks