Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Ansett Australia Sydney 2000 Olympics if possible please......

http://www.aussieairliners.org/b-747/vh-ana/4630.644l.jpg

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Does the list also mean the liveries already have company specific options set? Or does it get verified closer to release?

For the ones where I have data (ie tech team members at those airlines), yes. Many will have to wait until after release when people at the specific airlines get a hold of the product.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi All,  Sad to say that you guys are never satisfied, I want this, I want that.  The PMDG Painter has produced 35 liveries, initially, which is a lot of hard work, has he wasted his time? I think not. I am more than grateful for the liveries produced and it is going to take some time to do a flight with each one. Thank PMDG for what they have given you.

• Upvote 7

Hi All,  Sad to say that you guys are never satisfied, I want this, I want that.  The PMDG Painter has produced 35 liveries, initially, which is a lot of hard work, has he wasted his time? I think not. I am more than grateful for the liveries produced and it is going to take some time to do a flight with each one. Thank PMDG for what they have given you

Pre-damn-cisely

Hi All,  Sad to say that you guys are never satisfied, I want this, I want that.  The PMDG Painter has produced 35 liveries, initially, which is a lot of hard work, has he wasted his time? I think not. I am more than grateful for the liveries produced and it is going to take some time to do a flight with each one. Thank PMDG for what they have given you.

They've given us nothing - PMDG aren't a benevolent freeware developer, they're high end payware. Whoever paints the liveries gets paid for doing so out of the money paid for the product - more liveries = a more saleable product = more money for PMDG.

If PMDG put a list of currently available liveries up, and prospective customers make suggestions about what else they'd like to see, then PMDG would be foolish to not incorporate that feedback in some way.

• Upvote 1

PMDG aren't a benevolent freeware developer, they're high end payware.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Hi Richard, I don't think that's fair. These are suggestions, not demands. No doubt PMDG will add more 747-400 liveries to this list. Previous releases have provided a good selection for all versions.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Gentlemen,

(I'm taking some liberty using that term in this instance...)

Please be kind to one another and stop the bickering.

Seems a few of you didn't pick up on the nuance of Kyle's original post:  This is a list of the liveries currently in completed form. 

The list grows each day.

Please go take a look at how many liveries are available for our other products and then just kinda... you know... take a deep breath and say something nice to someone else in the forum.

It might make you feel good as we tidy up the loose ends and get the whole thing ready for release.

• Upvote 4

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gentlemen,

(I'm taking some liberty using that term in this instance...)

Please be kind to one another and stop the bickering.

Seems a few of you didn't pick up on the nuance of Kyle's original post:  This is a list of the liveries currently in completed form. 

The list grows each day.

Please go take a look at how many liveries are available for our other products and then just kinda... you know... take a deep breath and say something nice to someone else in the forum.

It might make you feel good as we tidy up the loose ends and get the whole thing ready for release.

Hey Robert,

I'd also add that I have it on very good authority that there are a "few" non-PMDG painters who will certainly fill the gaps after she's released. 

I know of one who's already queued up several in his paint hangar, just ready to transfer them to the PMDG model. (wink wink)

He's stated that freight dogs needn't worry that they'll be left wanting cargo liveries. :Whistle:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

For the ones where I have data (ie tech team members at those airlines), yes. Many will have to wait until after release when people at the specific airlines get a hold of the product.

Ryan,

could you disclose that list yet?

Phil

I expected the -800 variant from the getgo.

Will this be done in a later release?

I have no paint request, because so many painters will have their hands at this, so why worry about a repaint not being done right away?

PMDG, my request is you add the SELCAL to the registration plate for your official repaints, and to the painters, you do the same thing as well. It would be a nice addition to have this a regular thing done by everyone unlike past releases. It is a small but important thing because once you get in the cockpit it's the only thing you see in the flight as the pilot! Thanks and merry xmas happy Hanukkah to all - David Lee