Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Looking forward to release :)

I've already released a few times thinking about it. . Ready for the real deal.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Don't worry if your livery is not in the list, there's a number of talented painters who will paint up a storm once she's released.

You got that right mate!

I'll be concentrating on freighters, but I'll paint a few pax as well.  Lufthansa, KLM, Air Pacific.  I can imagine we'll be seeing a few from you from down under? (I want to paint Qantas too but will coordinate with you if you're painting her as well.  Maybe I'll do OEJ with a soccer or Olympic theme, although its hard to look at a 'Roo bird without RR's under her wings :blink: )  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I do not see the PMDG livery on the list!!

:shok:  :shok:  :shok:

But, seriously, I am sure that the liveries that will be included in the intial release and the many others surely to be added later, 

will keep all of us happy!

While we wait, lets enjoy the holidays and hope for a really good year!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

+1 For Emirates SkyCargo...no bias ;).....a reason to get the updated queen :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Probably need to remember this as well...

Regardless of the release paints, I am sure, as per usual, there will be a paintkit and aircraft painters will paint it up in all kinds of colors....real and fictional. I wouldn't stress any planes that are not included right away

• Upvote 1

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Updated.

Added Canadian Airlines International - C-GMWW, and Northwest Airlines - N662US - Delivery.

Added © to denote accurate and verified configs.

NOTE:

This list is in progress, and shall not be inferred as a finalized list of liveries or accurate configs.

Kyle Rodgers

Cathay, Korean, NCA, UPS, for example, it would be good to have accurate configs for some of the big freighter companies if possible. And if a KLM Cargo repaint is a possibility the same person that verified the pax KLM config could help. - David Lee

Etihad Cargo. I think it is a contract with Giant

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

I have no paint request, because so many painters will have their hands at this, so why worry about a repaint not being done right away?

PMDG, my request is you add the SELCAL to the registration plate for your official repaints, and to the painters, you do the same thing as well. It would be a nice addition to have this a regular thing done by everyone unlike past releases. It is a small but important thing because once you get in the cockpit it's the only thing you see in the flight as the pilot! Thanks and merry xmas happy Hanukkah to all - David Lee

SELCALs are already present before you even asked.

• Upvote 1

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

SELCALs are already present before you even asked.

Good to hear thanks. I watched some youtube videos and they did not have selcals but nice that the default repaints will have them. Thank you - David Lee

Etihad Cargo. I think it is a contract with Giant

Scott

They are just Atlas frames with a very beautiful paint job, also the airline does flying for Qantas. - David Lee

Hello folks, I am very exited about the release of this beautiful aircraft and as a good french I would see if there is any Air France livery ! Even if Air France removed their last 747-400 last January it looked so amazing on the last flight :

So I am asking if PMDG has planned to release this livery and if it's not the case if think someone will do it, otherwise I could be flying on KLM !

Best Regards

• Upvote 1