Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Updated. Added CargoLogicAir verification.

Welcome. Not sure. I'm pretty sure it'll be available as soon as we're sure there aren't any changes that'll affect it.

Excellent...When do you think that will be, brother Kyle?

spacer.png

Kyle,

what do you need (if no secret of course due not released yet) as a list to create a company config for a specific aircraft?

Phil

Kyle,

what do you need (if no secret of course due not released yet) as a list to create a company config for a specific aircraft?

Phil

Kyle,

Phil

Basically, every option available in the FMC menus needs to be verified by a.) someone who works at that airline, or b.) They would need to get ahold of the manual for that particular manual and match up the FMC options to match it.

Very Detailed list :hi: , any chance to to have CAL(Cargo Air Lines),4X-ICA/B/C(any of them) as well?

Very Detailed list :hi: , any chance to to have CAL(Cargo Air Lines),4X-ICA/B/C(any of them) as well?

They look like a secret company, flying all white freighters around.

Do they have a contract with the Israel government for embassy and other official transportation? - David Lee

I was hoping to see a CAL Cargo one done too, they fly into my home airport once a week so that's always fun to duplicate.  I'm hoping with most of them being white a repainter could pretty easily bang those ones out at least!

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

They look like a secret company, flying all white freighters around.

Do they have a contract with the Israel government for embassy and other official transportation? - David Lee

As far as I know sometimes they do fly to not so "safe" places on the globe but 99% of the time its TLV-LGG-JFK/ATL-LGG-LCA-TLV and charters to few EU airports(BTS/BUD/BUC...)

As far as I know sometimes they do fly to not so "safe" places on the globe but 99% of the time its TLV-LGG-JFK/ATL-LGG-LCA-TLV and charters to few EU airports(BTS/BUD/BUC...)

So does El Al Cargo, TLV-LGG-JFK mostly, I think for TNT cargo - David Lee

The other way around TNT made few flights for ELY due to shortage of 744 crews in ELY, and some times TNT fly for "CAL"(ICAO is ICL).

All this TNT flights to TLV are wet lease.

Basically, every option available in the FMC menus needs to be verified by a.) someone who works at that airline, or b.) They would need to get ahold of the manual for that particular manual and match up the FMC options to match it.

a fcom has a lot of option can t wait to see what needed as i have a lot of info for companies not shown here but i will  wait nothing else can be done as i asked Ryan with no answer also ...

The other way around TNT made few flights for ELY due to shortage of 744 crews in ELY, and some times TNT fly for "CAL"(ICAO is ICL).

All this TNT flights to TLV are wet lease.

I read El Al had crewing problems on their 747's and have used TNT and Atlas on wet lease but the routing I think is for TNT freight. - David Lee

How many 744 from the list are still flying? Hurry up with the release, otherwise there will no longer be 744 flying! 

James Goggi

Kyle,

Cargolux Italia Please!!

Thanks!!!

I believe three requests on 12-23-2016, 1-1-2017, and today should me more than enough to get Kyle Rodgers attention.

I read El Al had crewing problems on their 747's and have used TNT and Atlas on wet lease but the routing I think is for TNT freight. - David Lee

It may be the case in "ICL"(on the LGG-US routes) but not in ELY.