Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

and on a 320neo on the first trip between EDDF and EDDM

What did you think of the ride Kyle?

I was sitting directly behind the wing on my neo flight and it was very quiet on my opinion, even on the takeoff roll where you normally hear quite a rumble from the sound bouncing off the runway before you get airborne.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

it was written above the wing box,

You are right.  I'd forgotten about that.

ZS-SAV was delivered in the orange tail SAL livery where it was written above the wing box, and is the livery that we've done. I don't think we've done the current livery yet.

Brilliant.

You are right.  I'd forgotten about that.

Honestly, I had no idea it was ever different from today. The only reason I know anything about SAL/SAA was hearing the guys talking about it when it was being painted, and seeing the links to the pics they were all sharing.

Brilliant.

Glad you think so!

What did you think of the ride Kyle?

I was sitting directly behind the wing on my neo flight and it was very quiet on my opinion, even on the takeoff roll where you normally hear quite a rumble from the sound bouncing off the runway before you get airborne.

I was in 19A, which is right on the back end of the wing. It was definitely quieter, but I was also in and out of passing out. I'd just flown on the 748 across the Atlantic, and only got a few hours of sleep. Then the plane got delayed inbound for about an hour, and then we sat on the ramp for another hour or so waiting for de-icing and metering into EDDM. By that point, my capacity for consciousness was just about zero...particularly with little entertainment to keep me awake.

Kyle Rodgers

Please!! Livery B747-400F RR Cargolux Italia LX-OCV, Tre Cime Di Lavaredo, would be a great request!

Good work, everyone!

PMDG you guys are the best!

Please!! Livery B747-400F RR Cargolux Italia LX-OCV, Tre Cime Di Lavaredo, would be a great request!

Wait. That's a thing???

I was literally right next to Tre Cime last week while snowboarding at Croda Rosa / Rotwand.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle!

What about french Corsair livery?

IIRC these are ex-United birds as per their costumer identification (-422) so the airline config will be pretty much identical I guess...

And I just noticed there are only 3 left in the fleet (out of the original 6)... F-GTUI / -HSUN / -HSEA

Thanks Kyle! :smile:

Happy flying!