Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Dear PMDG-Team,

This is a great list of liveries already done to what looks like to be a truly outstanding new 747-400 simulator.

1)

I appreciate that you have already received many suggestions of adding the "favourite" livery to the 744 and I am no exception to that. However, I feel that a number of must-have liveries are missing from your list and I was hoping that you may be able to add these 747-400M liveries prior to or shortly after launch as these liveries should be fairly quick to produce by the painters (as the full passenger version is already done and apart from the side cargo door is basically identical which should reduce work).

Boeing 747-400M:

- Lufthansa D-ABTA/B/C/D/E/F/H

- Air France F-GISA/B/C/D (F-GISD also wore the latest revised livery)

- Korean Air Lines HL7480

2)

The accuracy of the verified models and the available list of options looks really impressive. However, does that include the exterior as well? Since December 1993 all new 747-400s were delivered with the longer-chord dorsal fin (and some airlines such as KLM and Thai Airways chose to retrofit). I would be really impressed if that distinction between earlier models and newer models (refitted models) has been included as well.

3)

With regards the 747-400ERF would you be able to do a Korean 744ERF (as the 744F is already there) as well as Cathay Pacific's 747-400ERF plus one or two GE powered 744ERFs?

Whether you may be able to add some additional liveries or not I truly believe that it will be a master piece at day one!!

Kind regards,

Søren Geertsen

Søren Geertsen

Also, just so everyone can stop worrying and asking - these liveries are currently in the works and should be in before release:

El Al

I hope it's 4X-ELC( my hometown bird  :P  )

I actually really like the PMDG "house" colours, and currently use these with the P3D version of the 737NGX.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Martinair Cargo, KLM Cargo as well.

• Upvote 1

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Hey PMDG-Team,

I would like to request some liveries for the upcoming 747.

-Lufthansa D-ABTK and D-ABTL

-Asiana Cargo HL7417 as well as Asiana Airlines HL7423

-Yangtze River Express B-2432 and B-2437

-Etihad Cargo N476MC

-Wamos Air EC-KSM

Daniel Reber

There is a the combi but Martinair not which would be nice. And I misread the freighter list.

• Upvote 1

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Great job guys! Im looking at the default 744 from fsx and refreshing the avsim page hoping you say its released. quick question though, will the LCF addon for the old 744x work with this new version?

Cargolux also has 2 747 ERF, LX-ECV and LX-JCV. Any of them would be much appreciated.

They have a plain white livery with a coule of logos.

See here: [Links to A.net do not work here]

Regards,

Fabrizio

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

will the LCF addon for the old 744x work with this new version?

No. Entirely different project.

Kyle Rodgers

I plan on both if they are not done by Jason before release.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Don't worry if your livery is not in the list, there's a number of talented painters who will paint up a storm once she's released.

Especially your repaints, Mr. Tavendale!  :smile:

I exclusively fly with your works of art!

• Upvote 1

Sante Sottile

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, and we do occasionally mention frequent requests (from multiple people) to the team when we see them online, please do keep in mind that this is where we're notifying you all about what we are including. It is not a livery request thread in and of itself.

Not saying don't request, but at the same time, keep in mind that requesting something multiple times, or requesting an entirely obscure livery isn't going to get that livery created. When an aircraft has flown in as many colors as the 400 has, we have our hands full with realistic liveries. Fictionals will likely get put off to the community.

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers