Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Hi Guys,

sorry for a silly questions, but maybe you can excuse to a newbie: where can I get those liveries and is there any livery Manager?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Bob

Bob,

The Operations Center is your place to go for all your PMDG needs.

Start > All Programs / Apps > PMDG Operations Center

Select the aircraft you want to work with once it opens, and then select Livery Downloader on the left.

Kyle Rodgers

Oh thanks a lot, you helped me a lot.

I found it and I.m happy now.

Have a nice time with best wishes

Bob

;)

Almost done with this..

VT03.jpg

Hi Jonh,

I'm a huge fan of your work. I just installed your LH repaint, and I've noticed that it comes with a configuration file, is it accurate?

Thanks.

Kyle any comments regarding the Silkway? should we wait or I'd better to start creating it by my own?

• Upvote 1

Anyone willing to make a repaint for a small fee for me? Or know any repaint companies?

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names are required to be placed in your posts.

Also - the license agreement for the aircraft and paint kit expressly prohibit charging for liveries.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Jonh,

I'm a huge fan of your work. I just installed your LH repaint, and I've noticed that it comes with a configuration file, is it accurate?

Thanks.

Yep, it sure is. Unfortunately it didn't install into YourFSinstall\PMDG\PMDG 747 QOTS II\Aircraft so you'll need to copy it over.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Updated:

Added:
British Airways (G-BNLX) - Landor (400)

Cathay Pacific Cargo (B-LIA) (400ERF)

Updated:

All British Airways options configs

Kyle any comments regarding the Silkway? should we wait or I'd better to start creating it by my own?

Jason is still working on it - other things came up that he had to do post-release (remember he's our primary external modeler too, he doesn't just do liveries - all the stuff with the wingflex, fixing various model issues etc involved his work). It's still happening.

• Upvote 4

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yep, it sure is. Unfortunately it didn't install into YourFSinstall\PMDG\PMDG 747 QOTS II\Aircraft so you'll need to copy it over.

Thank you, great work as usual ;)

Jason is still working on it

Thank you for the update Ryan, appreciated! Looking forward to Silkway!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Updated:

Added:

Cathay Pacific Cargo (B-LIA) (400ERF)

Updated:

All British Airways options configs

Jason is still working on it - other things came up that he had to do post-release (remember he's our primary external modeler too, he doesn't just do liveries - all the stuff with the wingflex, fixing various model issues etc involved his work). It's still happening.

Ryan the engine textures on the Cathay are showing up messed up for me.

Neil.V

Added:

Yes! Thank you so much for including this.

I'm actually taking my new 747v3 on a welcoming rtw trip. currently in EGLL next flight was to recreate QF's nonstop EGLL-YSSY delivery flight but I'm seriously considering taking Landor on somewhere in Asia for the next leg now that it's available. 

Just a quick question towards repainters regarding an existing livery that can be found in the PMDG OC. Would someone please be kind enough and add the red "25 years" sticker onto the AirbridgeCargo 400F please (VQ-BHE)?

29506621196_e9f103902d_b.jpg

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD