Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Any chance that you could do the following 747-400M (as they were an important part of the fleet when delivered (or before reconfigured for full pax version for LH)

- Lufthansa   D-ABTA/B/C/D/E/F/H

- Air France   F-GISA/B/C/D     (F-GISD also wore the latest revised livery)

- Korean Airlines sole 747-400M   (HL7480)

I suppose that they should be pretty easy to do as the full pax-versions are already done. It would be great to have some additional 747-400M.

Also another PW powered 747-400ERF in the colours of Korean Air Cargo would also be really appreciated.

Thanks

Søren Geertsen

Søren Geertsen

Dozens of variants of some airlines but still not a single Garuda livery? unbelievable. It's one of the best looking liveries out there....IMO.

Andreas "the Golden Triangle" Andersson

I am new to dropbox.  I have set up an account but still can't seem to install Air Force One.  Even downloaded winzip to do so.  Can someone assist me with installing this plane?

Thanks.

Disregard, finally figured it out.

Oasis Hong Kong please?

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

Dozens of variants of some airlines but still not a single Garuda livery? unbelievable. It's one of the best looking liveries out there....IMO.

Andreas "the Golden Triangle" Andersson

No better time to learn how to paint then :)

• Upvote 1

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Would love to see the United Charter N194UA livery.

Working on that one, starting tonight.

No better time to learn how to paint then :)

I'd rather be flying than painting aircraft, thank you ;)

It's not like I'm demanding it, I'm just surprised that we have, for example, something like 8 different Air France paints by different artists when there are quite a few airlines not even touched yet. I know people paint what they like and there is a bias towards bigger, more well-known carriers. I'm sure someone will do a Garuda paint eventually, when we've had 23 different Lufthansa paints. lol!

Cheers!/Andreas "not an artist" Andersson

Asiana!  I have an SFO flight to land short waiting for me :lol:

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Any chance that you could do the following 747-400M (as they were an important part of the fleet when delivered (or before reconfigured for full pax version for LH)

- Lufthansa   D-ABTA/B/C/D/E/F/H

- Air France   F-GISA/B/C/D     (F-GISD also wore the latest revised livery)

- Korean Airlines sole 747-400M   (HL7480)

I suppose that they should be pretty easy to do as the full pax-versions are already done. It would be great to have some additional 747-400M.

Also another PW powered 747-400ERF in the colours of Korean Air Cargo would also be really appreciated.

Thanks

Søren Geertsen

F-GISC

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=198557

D-ABTA

https://www.4shared.com/zip/gWWpk1Hvce/PMDG_B744v3_Lufthansa_DABTA.html?

Both made by me. :)

Maybe you could do this livery. I know that the 747 does not fly with Fanhansa titles anymore but why not. In my opinion it looks quite beautiful.

14535448698_17ac0d486d_b.jpg

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=198596

• Upvote 1

Both made by me. :)

Beautiful work as usual Gustavo!

I think between all the painters taking interest in the plane (and Lufthansa)...ALL the liveries Lufthansa ever put on the Queen will be represented. Hehe.

Would love to see the United Charter N194UA livery.
Working on that one, starting tonight.

Hey Gabe,

As luck would have it, so am I. :wink:

I've completed my base Altas textures so I'll be painting most (if not all) the liveries that use that base white fuse/blue tail.  

Sadly this airframe was being dismantled for parts the last I saw and she may be already soda cans for all I know.  But hey...she lives and flies on in flightsim!

I'm packaging up N464MC now and should release her soon.  Then I'll be hitting some BCFs, then -Fs in the Atlas fleet.

7bHxne.jpg

Still alot of work to do to tidy up the text, I'll announce when I have her done.

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg