Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

9 hours ago, warbirds said:

Dirty Birdy (click on pic for series of larger images)

dd1ps-XL.png

Wow looks amazing Paul!

Thanks,,almost done with so should be uploaded here soon.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hyi guys!

Is there someone that want to do this livery?

The registration for this aircraft is now I-SWIA.

vuFA1XH.jpg

It's for the 400F RR version of the 747.

Thank you!

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

Good evening I am French forgive me for my English. I bought the 747/400 pmdg 4 years ago and I would like to know what I have to do to have the 747/400 Queen of the Skies II, I have to buy the 747/400 again or it's just a Update and how to do it? Thank you

2 minutes ago, doms62 said:

Good evening I am French forgive me for my English. I bought the 747/400 pmdg 4 years ago and I would like to know what I have to do to have the 747/400 Queen of the Skies II, I have to buy the 747/400 again or it's just a Update and how to do it? Thank you

You will need to buy it again from the PMDG website.

• Upvote 1

Tim Rosander

signature-dark.png

5 minutes ago, 09tir98 said:

Vous aurez besoin d'acheter à nouveau à partir du site PMDG.

I have to buy the full version so ok thank you very much.

What is the difference between the PMDG 747-400X (1861-1838) that I bought in 2014 and the 747/400 Queen of the Skies please thanks

4 minutes ago, doms62 said:

What is the difference between the PMDG 747-400X (1861-1838) that I bought in 2014 and the 747/400 Queen of the Skies please thanks

Everything! It's a complete remake from scratch.

Tim Rosander

signature-dark.png

1 minute ago, 09tir98 said:

Tout! Il est un remake complet à partir de zéro.

Ok thank you so much for the information.

Guest Zeaviador

Hi folks

Where are all these liveries available for download ?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Guest Zeaviador said:

Hi folks

Where are all these liveries available for download ?

Thanks

In the PMDG Operations center.

Skrmklipp_zps46njdcne.png

Tim Rosander

signature-dark.png

Now there is the problem. You have liveries being uploaded to Avsim, SOH, Flightsim.com and elsewhere and some are just uploaded to dropbox or mediafire. I do wish there was a central clearing house site for all user made liveries. The PMDG thumbnail livery selection area in the Opt Center would be ideal for this but it is for a certain few,,not for us. 

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

1 minute ago, 09tir98 said:

In the PMDG Operations center.

Skrmklipp_zps46njdcne.png

I think you are incorrect. The thumbnail selection area is only for certain PMDG painters and not for us.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Just now, warbirds said:

I think you are incorrect. The thumbnail selection area is only for certain PMDG painters and not for us.

Yes but he was asking where all of "these" liveries can be downloaded. I assumed he was talking about the liveries in the original post. Of course there are a lot of liveries on the Avsim library and other sites that often are better than the ones in the Operations Center.

Tim Rosander

signature-dark.png