Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Hey guys great work on the liveries. Just a note on SAL (ZS-SAV) the flag next to reg was changed to the new South African flag in 1996 seeing as the livery is from 1997 this could be change when you pudate the livery. Also would be great to see the new South African Airways livery from you guys! Cheers!

Voumani Madonko

Hi

Have recently purchased the PMDG 747-400 V3, which I installed and used the activation code I was sent

Checked PMDG operations  center was current and verified V 3 was installed

Loaded aircraft into FSX no problems

On addon menu there was "PMDG and about" but no Pmdg menu for FSX and aircraft settings

No load load config menu in start menu

Pmdg operations center says I am up to date with Version 3.008382

Seems to me 747-400 V3 is not installed

Need some help

Lindsay Cox

4 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Hi

Have recently purchased the PMDG 747-400 V3, which I installed and used the activation code I was sent

Checked PMDG operations  center was current and verified V 3 was installed

Loaded aircraft into FSX no problems

On addon menu there was "PMDG and about" but no Pmdg menu for FSX and aircraft settings

No load load config menu in start menu

Pmdg operations center says I am up to date with Version 3.008382

Seems to me 747-400 V3 is not installed

Need some help

Lindsay Cox

I suggest you read the introduction manual, it seems that you don't know how the new PMDG systems work.

Your quick reply much appreciated

I usually check that my aircraft addons are correctly installed and up tp date before I read a 113 page manual

How can I know about  the new PMDG systems if  they dont seem to be installed ?

I will now read the introduction manual as advised

Cheers 

Lindsay Cox

Just now, Lindsay said:

Your quick reply much appreciated

I usually check that my aircraft addons are correctly installed and up tp date before I read a 113 page manual

How can I know about  the new PMDG systems if  they dont seem to be installed ?

I will now read the introduction manual as advised

Cheers 

Lindsay Cox

All of PMDGs settings are now done through the FMC, it was only the old legacy aircraft that had the menu in the menu bar.

22 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

I suggest you read the introduction manual, it seems that you don't know how the new PMDG systems work.

everything  is  done  thru the  fmc  now  not  via  the menu  any more,  ooops  wasnt  directed  at you  but  the  post above  yours, looks like  posted  at the  same  time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi PMDG,

Please could we have that lovely UTA livery available? with fully accurate and verified airline options configuration would be a plus! :p

I love this Aircraft!

UTA 747-400

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just throwing this in the pile...

I would really like to have one or two (or all of them! jk) British Airways World Tail's liveries. There was one for the FSX 747 ...waves n cranes.

and there was a FS9 Benyhone Tartan. It would be great to have them again on the latest version of the QOTS II

I know they weren't that popular, Margaret wasn't a fan but I loved them and thought they were all beautiful.

I like the Union Jack too! ;)

Thanks,
Dave

I made a Pan American livery. Uploaded it to the library.  Listed as PMDG 747-400 Pan American Clipper Enterprise. I cant figure out how to post images when i do I will.

I am wondering what happened to the promised Silkway livery.  PMDG said shortly after releasing the aircraft that a Silkway livery will come in a few days. But it never happened. 

Meanhwhile I found some Silkway paints, I don't really like any of them. Either their registration number belongs to an aircraft not actually part of Silkway West (anymore) or something is not the way it should be (such as the position of the SELCAL placard).

I would like to ask if someone is kind enough to make a decent Silkway West 4K-SW008 repaint please. It's equipped with RR RB211 engines and the SELCAL is GP-KL.

Thank you so much!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

11 minutes ago, kityatyi said:

I am wondering what happened to the promised Silkway livery.

Pretty sure it's in the OC, is it not?

Kyle Rodgers