Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Just a quick question towards repainters regarding an existing livery that can be found in the PMDG OC. Would someone please be kind enough and add the red "25 years" sticker onto the AirbridgeCargo 400F please (VQ-BHE)?

29506621196_e9f103902d_b.jpg

:wink:   img60254_2.jpg

Edited by Jim Young
Link to illegal website in Russia trying to duplicate AVSIM removed.

Wow! Thank you sooo much! You deserve a street named after you for this link! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

thanks Ryan

I believe a few other designers are working on it as well. Once I'm done my anniversary edition of AirBridge Cargo and finish with TNT, I will have Sky Gates Airlines. From then on I will be working on Silk Way and few others.

Ask for this Baby :wub:

I love  White Planes

Keep checking avsim, I believe someone was working on it.

• Upvote 1

I believe a few other designers are working on it as well. Once I'm done my anniversary edition of AirBridge Cargo and finish with TNT, I will have Sky Gates Airlines. From then on I will be working on Silk Way and few others.

great  :smile:

Maybe you could do this livery. I know that the 747 does not fly with Fanhansa titles anymore but why not. In my opinion it looks quite beautiful.

I'll take a look at that livery after I finish her sister ship:

wizU0E.jpg

There are several of us painting Lufthansa, and I have several other liveries lined up after this one, so Fanhansa would be pretty far down the list for me if another wants to paint her first.  :wink:

• Upvote 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I leave you here with the two planes I have painted so far. 

The Saudia is pretty accurate (except some the flag and the "God Bless You", if anyone could help would be perfect!), the Rossiya is not accurate at all, but at least it looks like a Rossiya airplane :D

Both feature a somewhat realistic airline config.

V6Nz3GK.jpg2IYAgUy.jpg

• Upvote 4

PMDG team - have a look at your recently released Cathay 400ERF - the engine textures seem broken.

Hello,

Does American Airlines not own a single 747? Even if it doesn't, is it possible to get its livery done, please? Its my favorite livery on the 777, would love to see it on the 747. 

Thank you,

Omar Ahmed

I have several other liveries lined up after this one

Psssst....Steve....we need you over on the Airbus...  :Tounge:

Psssst....Steve....we need you over on the Airbus...

Hehe  Craig....Wish I could split myself up and paint several models at the same time.

The issue is that I have not even purchased the P3d version yet, and may be a while before I do as this lady has taken all my time (as I imagined it would).  I uninstalled FSX so it would be difficult to paint at the moment. (I really re-installed it JUST to paint that plane when the FSX version was the only game in town.)  I've seen a lot of new painters there recently so I hope they pick up the torch, and to be honest I got kinda' burned out on her after the 22nd paint or so.  :Silly:

The 747 is my all time favorite bird, and this Queen has completely captivated both my urge to fly and paint.

And besides who wouldn't like a tail like this in their hangar?  (Complete with the obligatory moon in the background for the coolness factor, hehe)

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8535/oJZ59t.jpg

I'm almost done with her and will be posting more pics of her over at the screenshot forum and drop a link to the post over at the SS forum here in case anyone here is interested in checking out the preview pics. (If things go as planned you guys will be flying her this weekend.)

Was there a particular 'Bus livery you were looking for? 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

this Queen has completely captivated both my urge to fly and paint

I know what you mean. It's a fine plane for the hanger, and YES that tail is looking amazing.

Was there a particular 'Bus livery you were looking for? 

I sent a Bat Signal to you over on the bus forum, but yeah we're all kinda (mostly) loving Air Canada's new livery for 2017. I really like it, so I may open up photoshop and see what happens. Obviously you know what that urge is like. 

Added:

British Airways (G-BNLX) - Landor (400)

Hi Ryan

NEVERMIND! Found it

Hmm

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I'll take a look at that livery after I finish her sister ship:

wizU0E.jpg

There are several of us painting Lufthansa, and I have several other liveries lined up after this one, so Fanhansa would be pretty far down the list for me if another wants to paint her first.  :wink:

That doesn´t matter. I´m very proud to be a part of such a community and to have a few of such nice painters making liveries for us. I really can wait. I´m simply happy that you got the livery on your list. Thank you very much for that:)

Daniel Reber