Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

On 3/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, Rafal said:

Maybe no-one has time to do it right now right here, because they are working on something else or have real life commitments?
Why don't you try yourself? I am sure every great repainter had to start and learn to paint one day.
Give it chance! I am sure it will be appreciated by many.

No truer words have ever been spoken Rafal.  I currently have several repaints in work, wrapping up my 3rd Atlas paint.  But real life commitments are always a factor, and I'd gladly paint full time for any simmer here who's willing to pay my real life salary so I can quit doing that silly real-world job and devote myself to painting planes for you guys!:cool:

And taking an existing paint and changing it from one reg to another (with permission from the original painter)....very good project to start your painting career on and forever freeing yourself from the steely clutches of us diabolical freeware painters who purposely pick which paints we won't do to completely frustrate simmers (there is a secret website we all post to and collaborate on our diabolical plans to disrupt the flow of freeware paints).

That is exactly how I started...it was an Austrian MD80...took me 3 months to paint, but from that point forward I got to fly every paint I ever wanted, and never had to be at the mercy of those diabolical freeware painters any longer.

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks a million Mauricio, very kind of you!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

15 hours ago, lucasgozzard said:

Is there an Asiana livery in the making for the 747-400? 

There is at least one in the library.

12 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Maybe its been listed before but the (Year) that is showned behind the livery in the OPC what does it represent ?

It represents the year the specific repaint represents. e.g. the South African repaint of ZS-SAV is based on the livery it wore in the 90s, specifically says 1997. In early 2000s, it was repainted to new SAA colors. Or, there are 4 BA repaints. Two contemporary ones (2016), one with Dreamflight titles as they were in 2012, and a Landor from 1997.

Could someone make a simple "repaint" on CAL's 4X-ICA please? Their other aircraft, 4X-ICB is already "done" and can be found on Avsim. There is not much to do on it really as it is a plain white aircraft. It's just the registration that needs to be added and if it is possible, please apply heavy weathering so that it looks dirty, and intensively used / rarely washed / different from 4X-ICB.P_20150921_113751+%255B1600x1200%255D.jp

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

Already done an  all white, heavy wear version uploaded here. You could use that and I could maybe put your details on it. 

dd1ps-XL.png

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 3/3/2017 at 1:14 PM, Travon999 said:

Yes, thank you. Still need the other one though lol.

No one is listening it seems.

Ok I have a request  by former pilot to do most of the Virgin line including your requested liveries. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

12 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Ok I have a request  by former pilot to do most of the Virgin line including your requested liveries. 

Lovely! Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Hula Girl. Passenger version of my Hawaiian Cargo livery is almost done.

Click on pic for larger image.

hula%20girl-XL.png

• Upvote 1

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

6 hours ago, warbirds said:

Already done an  all white, heavy wear version uploaded here. You could use that and I could maybe put your details on it. 

dd1ps-XL.png

Oh man that would be awesome, your weathered white livery looks really cool and exactly how I imagined 4X-ICA.:-)

4X-ICA is a 747-4EVERF so the ERF model is the appropriate one and it has 4 x GE CF6-80C2B1F engines.

If you could match the model and the engine variant and please add the registration on the fuselage and "ICA" on the front gear bay door as well as the registration and the SELCAL (FH-BC is the SELCAL) in the cockpit then ICA is basically done. :-)

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

On ‎09‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 6:17 AM, kityatyi said:

Oh man that would be awesome, your weathered white livery looks really cool and exactly how I imagined 4X-ICA.:-)

4X-ICA is a 747-4EVERF so the ERF model is the appropriate one and it has 4 x GE CF6-80C2B1F engines.

If you could match the model and the engine variant and please add the registration on the fuselage and "ICA" on the front gear bay door as well as the registration and the SELCAL (FH-BC is the SELCAL) in the cockpit then ICA is basically done. :-)

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=b747f_cargo_4x-icb.zip&CatID=fsxacrp&Go=Search

31 minutes ago, Chris733 said:

Thanks Chris, I am aware of that, and mentioned it above...

"Their other aircraft, 4X-ICB is already "done" and can be found on Avsim. "

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi