Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

cant read 38 pages, will there be a National cargo livery?  Cheers.

spacer.png

it was 4K-800 till 2012, then 4K-SW800, and from 2015 up to now it is I-SWIA in Silk Way Italia fleet.

p.s you had better remove the photo. posting copyrighted materials is prohibited.

• Upvote 1

I rather wait for PMDG's Silkway, if ever coming.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

23 hours ago, kityatyi said:

I rather wait for PMDG's Silkway, if ever coming.

Ouch - I don't seen anything wrong with that repaint.   That is some good quality right there.   I think that was uncalled for mate.

On 3/12/2017 at 1:20 AM, keight said:

it was 4K-800 till 2012, then 4K-SW800, and from 2015 up to now it is I-SWIA in Silk Way Italia fleet.

p.s you had better remove the photo. posting copyrighted materials is prohibited.

Ouch (again) - how about "thank you for the great repaint"?   Come on guys - the repainters do this free of charge in time that could be spent doing something else they really probably needed to be doing rather than spend some time trying to create something for your enjoyment.

In closing I suppose I could just say that if you don't want to use it then don't but please guys, no negative comments like this, it is really uncalled for.

@Gustavo Aguiar - nice repaint there mate, good work!

Regards

• Upvote 4

"@Gustavo Aguiar - nice repaint there mate, good work!"

This repaint is not done by Gustavo. 

"SilkWay 4K-800 made by Fabio Leal" 

Nothing negative in a statement that one prefers to wait for a different one, though.

• Upvote 1

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

@Werner747

I don't see anything negative there as well. It is a fact that the airplane with such registration number is not existing anymore. but I do apologize if I hurt someone and of course thanks to Fabio Leal and Gustavo M. Aguiar.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kityatyi said:

Nothing negative in a statement that one prefers to wait for a different one, though.

Then just wait, don't publish something like this.   That is the point.  I will leave it at that.   Don't want to argue over it.

• Upvote 3

Updated:

Virgin Atlantic G-VROM (400) - fixed wrong engine type (PW instead of GE) on thumbnail image

Centurion Cargo N901AR (400ERF) - was incorrectly painted as an ERF, aircraft is now a standard 400F

• Please note that you'll have to remove the ERF version from the Livery Manager module, then download the 400F version to correct this, it won't update automatically because the aircraft variant changed.

Also:
All paintkits have been updated at our website to include templates for the thumbnails and for the spines of the manuals that appear in the cabinet behind the FO's seat.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

13 hours ago, GundamWZero said:

I'm wondering why there wasn't a Pan Am livery created... Pan Am was a iconic world airline and frequently used the 747s for many international flights. Why is it that many painters avoid the Pan Am liveries?

http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/photos/big/00007371.jpg

I also wonder why there isn't any PanAm livery Rodney...

Regards.

The PMDG-made Kalitta N782CK repaint has incorrect registration plate inside the cockpit, N744LG. Please update it.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi