Sign in to follow this  
basementflyguy

Basement Sim Panel Rebuild

Fully redone from the ground up, including the addition of a center pedestal console which hosts the trim wheel, throttle quad, intercom, and fuel switch panel.

img_5664.jpg

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well done Sir.

A fine project and one well worth the effort.

Are you using projectors or TV screens and at what resolution?  FSX, FSX-SE or P3D?

I hope you enjoy this system for many years to come

Regards

Tony

Well done Sir.

Are you using projectors or TV screens and at what resolution?  FSX, FSX-SE or P3D?

Sloped runway may be a clue   :wink:  project looks great and looking forward to more videos 

Richard,

I had to click on the Pic to pic (sic) up on that sloped runway.  

However,  the rest still applies and has he not done a great job with this.  I would just love to go mechanical ie live panels, but simply cannot afford them. The cost of purchasing a complete Jetmax system is (for me) in excess of AUD10,000 and she who must be obeyed would hit the roof (after hitting me LOL)

Also, my use of multi monitors has been a very significant investment and this would be very hard to throw away.  However I am looking forward to 64bit platforms in the near future.

I already have XPlane 10/11 but am struggling with configuring controls in both platforms.  I will wait for the full blown  release before concentrating on getting it all right and flying seriously.  I am just hoping that 

instrument panels will be dockable for it to work properly with my system and at the moment it would appear that this is not so.  Bear in mind that I have not delved deeply as yet.

Regards to all and again,  WELL DONE

Tony