Sign in to follow this  
Joe_Pilot98

Chase Plane will not show saved presets when REX WX Advantage Radar is installed

I recently purchsed REX WX Advantage Radar to install in the Flysim Lear 35.  When RWXAR is installed and I load up P3D HF2, ChasePlane loads up, Turns green to show it is communicating with P3D, but it never loads the saved PRESETS which from my understanding are in the cloud?  I am wondering if there is some conflict between how RWXA communicates with the sim to get weather info and how chaseplane gets its presets?  Like a network port socket conflict or something?  Just a wild guess.  I uninstalled RWXAR and chaseplane went back to working normally.  When the problem happens I can manipulate the UI to look at preferences but the PRESET section is hung or dead.. I can not create any new presets or do anything.  I am wondering if anyone has teasted chaseplane with RWXA in P3D HF2 3.4.18?  Any ideas on how to work around this issue?  Thank in advance. -- Cheers.

OK, I renamed the MV_WX,dll to DISABLED-MV_WX.dll in the gauges dir which disabled the gauge and then chaseplane started working again.  Looks like I need to wait for REX to update the MV_WX.dll gauge so it will work in P3D 3.4.18 and hopefully play nice with chaceplane.

I don't have REX WX Advantage Radar but I'm having a hard time figuring out why it would interfere with ChasePlane

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42