Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GNS 530/430 v2 XMAS

Hi, the holiday season is almost there, and I wanted to wish you all a merry xmas.

I wanted to ask Santa to bring you all a new GNS but I've not been able to reach him in time. In the meantime and in order to wait patiently a few more days, I'm sharing a couple new screenshots with you:

Brand new Garmin

530_430_boot_4.png

TAWS and TCAD equipped

530_taws_alrt_430_tfrc_alrt.png

• Upvote 3

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

This is for which platform? 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

It is designed for XP11/10/9 (64/32bits) and for FS-SEX9/P3D, and comes with CROSS-FILL, TAWS, TCAD and dual GNS in a single package to choose from either GNS WAAS 530 or GNS WAAS 430.

Obviously not all simulator released at the same time, most likely XP first.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Jean-Luc, so what is realistic date for P3D version? Estimated of course. I am holding off purchase of competitor's GNS.

Regards,

Kris

Kris, it is hard to tell about a specific or even realistic date, however, I can tell you it will be quite fast once the XPlane version is released, something to count in weeks.

Furthermore, I'm certain you'll be amazed at the offer when it hits the market...

Great news.  Any breaks on the steam version if we already own a previous fsx version?

LouP

Hi, just to let everyone know, we've planned to release the new GNS WAAS around xmas but last minutes bugs forced us to postpone the release a little bit.

Hopefully today's final tests prove to be successful so we are extremely close to a release now!

As for previous customers and the new version, stay tuned on our forums for news very very soon!

• Upvote 1

Hi, just to let everyone know, we've planned to release the new GNS WAAS around xmas but last minutes bugs forced us to postpone the release a little bit.

Hopefully today's final tests prove to be successful so we are extremely close to a release now!

As for previous customers and the new version, stay tuned on our forums for news very very soon!

Thank you for the update. I am in fsx steam all last year, and miss your 430/530 package a lot! I used to run fsx boxed before last year from the day of its release!

Are you planning on having full backward compatibility so I can install an older aircraft that supports the old 430/530 and get it running in the virtual cockpit without the airplane developer needing to update?

Take your time for this version, and my credit card is ready!

Thank you for all the hard work.

Thank YOU for your kind words!

I've just answered similar question in this thread:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/503034-release-time-frame-for-the-gtngns-for-fsx-se/

I can't tell anything more at this time, but rest assured we are working full steam on this!