Sign in to follow this  
Leclercq A.

Terra Emergence Project for FSX/P3D

Dear simmer,I am proud to announce that my freeware Terra Emergence Project final v1 for FSX/P3D is now available here:

Download (2 Gb)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTKE8AjNyeCWjBrR3ZnQVJfU1E/view?usp=sharing

15626001_1851633558459261_40016678580341

Terra Emergence Project is a pack of ground replacement texture for FSX & P3D  (Cities and villages are not affected by this textures pack.)

IT can be use alone or on Global Orbx base pack (Don't change FTX regions) or GEX or other global product.

A pack of trees is inclued for best color.

Read carrefull the readme file before install.

Visite my FB page or Youtube channel (see links in signature) for more medias.

Enjoy !

Go to FSX forum for com's.

Aimé

• Upvote 3

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

Hi Aime,

Congratulations on all your hard work bringing this to release.

I am however concerned that:

• there is almost no description of the product in your announcement
  • the downloadable file, at 2gb, is too large to expect many users to download in the hope of getting access to a product description
  • the readme file only states "Set of replacement trees textures for FSX and P3D. (Not necessary if you use FTX Global BASE Pack)" which is not helpful
  • it is unclear what your product will add to users and non-users of the Orbx products.

Perhaps you could help others and your success by giving a detailed product positioning statement?

All the very best.

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Hi Richard,

You can find answer on the FSX topic

http://www.avsim.com/topic/500355-terra-emergence-project-fsx-p3d/?p=3535034

You can find screenshoots and videos on my FB page

https://www.facebook.com/ALeclercqCreations/?fref=ts

And my Youtube channel

You can see the trees.

Regards

Aimé

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

Nice work Aimé! Can't wait to test this! I really liked your previous packages.

It would be nice if there was an option to have smaller pacalges of textures (One pack for mountains, rural/crops, cities, forests, grasslands etc.).

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Great job, installed and run smoothly, thank you for your time.

• Upvote 1

Julio L. Rodriguez

Nice work Aimé! Can't wait to test this! I really liked your previous packages.

It would be nice if there was an option to have smaller pacalges of textures (One pack for mountains, rural/crops, cities, forests, grasslands etc.).

Hi,

I understand that it would be easier to have smaller packages, but each group of textures has been developed to work with others. For me, it makes no sense to separate them. Nowadays, what is 2 Gb when you see some addons make over 6 Gb?

Honestly, I do not see how I could separate different classes of textures without harming the whole.

699198YAFSS210Copie.jpg

Regards

• Upvote 1

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Aime .... C'est Bon!  Superbe réalisation! C'est magnifique!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much for such great texture pack. Can't believe such high quality work released as freeware. Amazing!

• Upvote 1

Beautiful work! And as I said in a different thread, the combination of TEP and FS Global Mesh Ultimate 2016 is terrific.

• Upvote 1

Tried to download several times, but at around 40% it says 'user cancelled' and stops ?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Thank you very much for such great texture pack. Can't believe such high quality work released as freeware. Amazing!

I am still in the old school, where the simulation was above all a matter of sharing with the community.
Today, many take without even a thank you in return, so I would never be sensitive enough to the marks of sympathy for my work.

Thank you all for your visit here.

Tried to download several times, but at around 40% it says 'user cancelled' and stops ?

I'm looking to upload a multipart zip.

• Upvote 2

Aimé
My Youtube channel

I just say WOW. Will test as soon as I get to my machine :3

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Here multipart zip files (87 Mb + 6 x 300 Mb)

Merci beaucoup Aimé, this downloaded ok

Will install tomorrow

• Upvote 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof