Sign in to follow this  
Leclercq A.

Terra Emergence Project for FSX/P3D

Thanks for the shots from a lot closer, all the more better for seeing your artwork. It's really very nice. I haven't given your work a go yet, but after seeing this vid, I'm about ready to download. Good show!

Thanks. On my Youtube Channel (see signature below) you can see many TEP videos

Hi Aimé,

Is it too soon to ask what changes you are making in v.1.1? After 3 years careful work it's hard to imagine how you can improve further on perfection

Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, after three years, I still find things to improve. For example, in Iceland, there is a texture too special and I had to do something more generic. But, yes, as a rule, will be small changes in the density of colors and other details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comparison between TEP and GGlEarth in South America with the default landclass. The mesh is FsGlobal.

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

Hello Aime

I have installed your program on 12/24/2016

works well with Orbx

question do you know how it would work

with Toposim terrain mesh

thanks

Tony

Hello Aime

I have installed your program on 12/24/2016

works well with Orbx

question do you know how it would work

with Toposim terrain mesh

thanks

Tony

Tony,

Like any global texture pack.

The more precise the mesh, the more beautiful it will be. ;-)

Moreover, you will notice that all my screenshot are made in mountain with precise mesh.

Regards

Aimé

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

Hi Aimé,

Here are some images (click on each one to see it in all its glory!):

http://www.avsim.com/topic/501708-fs-global-ultimate-next-generation/?p=3550436

FS Global Ultimate Next Generation, ENVTEX Sky Textures, ASCA Clouds, Terra Emergence Project Terrain Textures, PTA 2.04 (Adam's 20_07 Preset)

It was an incredible flight!

Regards,

Mike

I'm thinking you are uploading version 1.1 today. Reason is that this morning I started downloading ver. 1 and 3/4 thru, download stopped and now It is telling me "file not found".

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hi,

Version 1.1 is uploaded.

Many change for rock, pasture, grass, forest contrast...

If you have V1 here ici the link to download upgrade to v1.1 (338 Mb)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTKE8AjNyeCQXJMZFQzdzJjVzg/view?usp=sharing

Full version v1.1 is here : (2 Gb)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTKE8AjNyeCWjBrR3ZnQVJfU1E/view?usp=sharing

Video examples for v1.1

And always compatible with other Global texture (FTX, GEX, FScene...)

Have nice fligth

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Hi,

This looks beautiful. I currently have FTX Global, EU/US LC and Vector. Will adding TEP have visual improvement? 

Thanks 

9 minutes ago, Sumits81 said:

Hi,

This looks beautiful. I currently have FTX Global, EU/US LC and Vector. Will adding TEP have visual improvement? 

Thanks 

Hi,

Some users had asked TEP works on FTX Global. I do that.

It's compatible (but overwrite many textures) - Don't affect cities and villages - you don't loose 3D lights.

But for region zones, FTX use an other texture folder : TEP don't affect them.

Dont forget to save all the scenery/world/texture folder !

Aimé
My Youtube channel

On 17/01/2017 at 3:23 AM, Cruachan said:

Hi Aimé,

Here are some images (click on each one to see it in all its glory!):

http://www.avsim.com/topic/501708-fs-global-ultimate-next-generation/?p=3550436

FS Global Ultimate Next Generation, ENVTEX Sky Textures, ASCA Clouds, Terra Emergence Project Terrain Textures, PTA 2.04 (Adam's 20_07 Preset)

It was an incredible flight!

Regards,

Mike

Sorry I've don't receive notification for your com. Thanks for the screens shoot.

Aimé
My Youtube channel

On 17/01/2017 at 6:44 PM, jimcarrel said:

I'm thinking you are uploading version 1.1 today. Reason is that this morning I started downloading ver. 1 and 3/4 thru, download stopped and now It is telling me "file not found".

Sorry don't receive notification for your com. It's not the first time I have this on Avsim.

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Many thanks Aimé, and sharing with community.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Aimé,

Any news on P3D v4 compatibility?

Regards,

Mike

19 minutes ago, Cruachan said:

Hi Aimé,

Any news on P3D v4 compatibility?

Regards,

Mike

Works great my end Mike.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Julian,

Hey, that's good to know! Must try them. Looks like most textures are interchangeable  between 32 and 64bit P3D. I have tried replacing some Sky textures with those installed in v3.4 as part of my experiments with PTA and Adam's shader Preset which preceded his current version for PTA 2.51 and encountered no obvious problems. REX are bringing out an update for REX4 TD so, despite my favourable experience, I have been wondering about possible compatibility issues.

Regards,

Mike

Hello to Aimé and to all,

is there any way to install TEP via the new add-on XML strategy of LM?
I do not want to overwrite my original files and instead use the Options->Add-Ons Menu of P3D v4. This is also recommended by LM for all Add-Ons.

I created a TEP folder within the "..Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" folder and added manually a file named add-on.xml with the following content into that directory:

<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="3,3" id="add-on">
    <AddOn.Name>TEP</AddOn.Name>
    <AddOn.Description>Terra Emergence Project v1.2</AddOn.Description>    
    <AddOn.Component>
        <Category>Texture</Category>
        <Path>D:\Daten\Admin\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\TEP\TEP_FSX_P3D</Path>
        <Name>TEP</Name>
        <Type>WORLD</Type>
    </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

How can I check wether P3D uses the TEP-textures instead of its own? Is there any place where this is obvious?

Regards
Markus