Sign in to follow this  
Leclercq A.

Terra Emergence Project for FSX/P3D

6 hours ago, captain420 said:

I this a Mesh replacement? For those who have FTX Global, Vector, openLC, and FTX Regions. How will this TEP product blend in with those? Is this a replacement addon that will add an additional layer of visual improvements to the sim? I want to be sure so that I don't mess up my current P3D install.

Global  ground texture replacement - but don't affect Cities and villages (You don't loose Orbx 3D lights)

If you use payware tree textures, you do not need to install the ones provided in this package.

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

On 03/07/2017 at 2:52 AM, drcancerman said:

This are my settings and works really well. To check if it is working, turn on the autogen trees. If you see a forest with a lot of trees you will know it is working, as he increased the spots where autogen trees can spawn and it looks amazing. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
  <AddOn.Name>Terra Emergence Project</AddOn.Name>
  <AddOn.Description>Terra Emergence Project 1.1</AddOn.Description>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Texture</Category>
    <Path>D:\Program files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D_x64_ADDONS\Legacy Addons\Terra Emergence Project\Scenery\World\Texture</Path>
    <Type>WORLD</Type>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Path>D:\Program files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D_x64_ADDONS\Legacy Addons\Terra Emergence Project\Scenery\Global\Texture</Path>
    <Type>GLOBAL</Type>
  </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

Confirmed. Works a treat. 

• Upvote 1

You can find the online manual for all of our planes here: https://bigradials.com/pages/documentation
Join us on discord and chat with all the other Big Radials fans: https://discord.gg/4UpzKVSSqZ

As usuall Aimé, great.....tks fellow.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Have just installed TEP into P3Dv4.1, Absolutely Magnificent, what a work of ART.

Thankyou Aimé

Brian (BJ from OZ)

Hi Aime,

Thank you so much for this wonderful ground texture replacement. However, the link for upgrading to version 1.2 seems to be broken. Can you please be so kind to provide me (us) with a new link?

Thanks a lot,

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

5 hours ago, hvw said:

Hi Aime,

Thank you so much for this wonderful ground texture replacement. However, the link for upgrading to version 1.2 seems to be broken. Can you please be so kind to provide me (us) with a new link?

Thanks a lot,

Hans

Hi Hans, upgrade v1.1 to 1.2 is replaced by upgrate v1.1 to v1.3
Upgrade 1.1 to 1.3 (with 1.2 inside) (300 Mb)

For those who already have version 1.2

Upgrade v1.2 to v1.3 (20 Mb)

For those who haven't TEP

TEP v1.3 full version (2 Gb)

Friendly

Aimé

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

22 minutes ago, Leclercq A. said:

Hi Hans, upgrade v1.1 to 1.2 is replaced by upgrate v1.1 to v1.3
Upgrade 1.1 to 1.3 (with 1.2 inside) (300 Mb)

For those who already have version 1.2

Upgrade v1.2 to v1.3 (20 Mb)

For those who haven't TEP

TEP v1.3 full version (2 Gb)

Friendly

Aimé

Thanks a lot, Aime, for this great looking "package"..

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

On 02/07/2017 at 6:52 PM, drcancerman said:

This are my settings and works really well. To check if it is working, turn on the autogen trees. If you see a forest with a lot of trees you will know it is working, as he increased the spots where autogen trees can spawn and it looks amazing. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
  <AddOn.Name>Terra Emergence Project</AddOn.Name>
  <AddOn.Description>Terra Emergence Project 1.1</AddOn.Description>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Path>D:\Program files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D_x64_ADDONS\Legacy Addons\Terra Emergence Project\Scenery\World\Texture</Path>
    <Type>WORLD</Type>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Path>D:\Program files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D_x64_ADDONS\Legacy Addons\Terra Emergence Project\Scenery\Global\Texture</Path>
    <Type>GLOBAL</Type>
  </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

Hi,

Works with ground textures, but not for the trees. I've tried different path, I continue to see original trees.

Any idea ?

Aimé
My Youtube channel

5 hours ago, Leclercq A. said:

Hi,

Works with ground textures, but not for the trees. I've tried different path, I continue to see original trees.

Any idea ?

I'm also trying to use that for just the ground textures and I am having trouble with them showing. 

For people who don't use FB, the upgrade to v1.4 of TEP is here ! (250 Mb)
This update concerns 64 missing textures, new texture rocks for Asia, modification of NA rocks, some African texture less saturated.

mini_571397YAFSS822.jpg

Download the upgrade TEP v1.3 to V1.4 (250 Mb)

The full version of TEP v1.4 is here (2 Gb) :

Download TEP v1.4 full version (2 Gb)

Aimé
My Youtube channel

7 hours ago, Leclercq A. said:

For people who don't use FB, the upgrade to v1.4 of TEP is here ! (250 Mb)

Hi Aimé,

Can you clarify what "FB" is for me, please?

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

Mike

Facebook?

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

23 minutes ago, IAhawkeyeDDS said:

Facebook?

Ah! Right. Silly me :biggrin:

Thanks,

Mike

14 hours ago, Cruachan said:

Ah! Right. Silly me :biggrin:

Thanks,

Mike

:tongue:

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Aime, I was al ready a fan of your textures and used your  'old' Generic Project Textures with yoy. Now, that I'm on FSX SE, I installed your Terra Emergence Project and am again very happy with it. Thank you!

Tim van Ringen (aka Slowhand)

Ryzen5-2400G/RTX2080/RAM16Gb