Sign in to follow this  
Leclercq A.

Terra Emergence Project for FSX/P3D

38 minutes ago, Slowhand said:

Aime, I was al ready a fan of your textures and used your  'old' Generic Project Textures with yoy. Now, that I'm on FSX SE, I installed your Terra Emergence Project and am again very happy with it. Thank you!

Tim van Ringen (aka Slowhand)

Thanks Tim !

By the way I've forget to post here the V1.5 link

Full TEP v1.5 (2 Gb) link

Upgrade v1.4 to v1.5 (45 Mb) link

Friendly

Aimé

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

Hi,

I'm lost, I followed the "alternative install" procedure of the PDF.

Namely decompression of the TEP_FSX_P3D folder in E:\Terra Emergence Project\TEP_FSX_P3D

then in E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons I created a "Terra Emergence Project" folder in which I also created an add-on.xml file on the template contained in the PDF by modifying of course the corresponding names and paths.
E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Terra Emergence Project

<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
    <AddOn.Name>Terra Emergence Project</AddOn.Name>
    <AddOn.Description>Terra Emergence Project v1.4</AddOn.Description>
    <AddOn.Component>
        <Category>Texture</Category>
        <Path>E:\Terra Emergence Project\TEP_FSX_P3D</Path>
        <Type>WORLD</Type>
    </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

Problem, when I run P3Dv4.5 the program does not ask me if I want to activate the addon. It's as if it doesn't "see" this new add-on.xml file.

I am not at all familiar with these xml procedures. Any ideas, anyone?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

On 8/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, DrumsArt said:

Hi,

I'm lost, I followed the "alternative install" procedure of the PDF.

Namely decompression of the TEP_FSX_P3D folder in E:\Terra Emergence Project\TEP_FSX_P3D

then in E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons I created a "Terra Emergence Project" folder in which I also created an add-on.xml file on the template contained in the PDF by modifying of course the corresponding names and paths.
E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Terra Emergence Project

<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
    <AddOn.Name>Terra Emergence Project</AddOn.Name>
    <AddOn.Description>Terra Emergence Project v1.4</AddOn.Description>
    <AddOn.Component>
        <Category>Texture</Category>
        <Path>E:\Terra Emergence Project\TEP_FSX_P3D</Path>
        <Type>WORLD</Type>
    </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

Problem, when I run P3Dv4.5 the program does not ask me if I want to activate the addon. It's as if it doesn't "see" this new add-on.xml file.

I am not at all familiar with these xml procedures. Any ideas, anyone?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Hi, Richard

I just comeback from hollydays and see your question todays.

The xml file looks correct.

But you say : then in E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons I created a "Terra Emergence Project" folder in which I also created an add-on.xml file on the template contained in the PDF by modifying of course the corresponding names and paths.

The add-on.xml file is not in good place

You must copy the folder you have created ("Terra Emergence Project" folder in which I also created an add-on.xml) in

Documents/Prepar3D v4 Add-ons/ <---------

But don't move <Path>E:\Terra Emergence Project\TEP_FSX_P3D</Path>

E:\Terra Emergence Project\TEP_FSX_P3D (for the textures files)

C:\Users\xxxxx your user name xxxxx\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Terra Emergence Project\add-on.xml

Friendly

Aimé

Edited by Leclercq A.

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

On 8/18/2019 at 2:09 PM, Leclercq A. said:

Hi, Richard

...I just comeback from hollydays and see your question todays.

...The xml file looks correct.

Friendly

Aimé

Hi Aimé,

Thank you for your answer, I had finally found the solution, sorry I didn't update my post...
Superb beautiful work of textures. Thank you very much!

Richard

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Ha, Ok, good song. 😉

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Hey guys 

I tried the download links for latest full version and they didn’t seem to be working. Anywhere else I can find it?

also is this for the entire world or by region?

thanks!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

11 hours ago, Purr said:

Hey guys 

I tried the download links for latest full version and they didn’t seem to be working. Anywhere else I can find it?

also is this for the entire world or by region?

thanks!

TEP 1.6full version

(All natural zones around the world & every seasons)

Aimé
My Youtube channel

13 hours ago, Leclercq A. said:

TEP 1.6full version

(All natural zones around the world & every seasons)

Hi Aimé,

I have version 1.4, what does version 1.6 have in addition?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

Downloaded version 1.6, and installed under P3DV4.5 HF3, following the recommendations mentioned in the PDF, and everything seems to be working properly.
thank you,

Thanks you Aimée for this new version 1.6

It is wonderful and ready on my P3D v5

Edited by lagaffe

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

Yes, TEP run on P3Dv5

But transparency issue for the trees. 

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Thank you, Aimee. Just a question. How come no textures seem to change when I disable TEP in Options/Add-ons? Re-enabling them again doesn't change anything either. Where might i have gone wrong? I installed TEP as per the instructions. (I am on P3Dv4.5 HF3)

Thanks,
Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Have you installed TEP out p3d ? or in folder scenery/world/texture ?

You must restar p3d when you check or unchek addon

Are you flying a scenry where TEP is visible ?

Aimé
My Youtube channel

6 minutes ago, Leclercq A. said:

Have you installed TEP out p3d ? or in folder scenery/world/texture ?

You must restar p3d when you check or unchek addon

Are you flying a scenry where TEP is visible ?

TEP was installed on my D; Drive in its own folder (D:\TEP\TEP_FSX_P3D). I restarted several times, tried several locations but couldn't see any TEP textures.

After I installed TEP for the first time I did get the "Enable TEP" window, so all seemed to have been installed correctly. Weird, isn't it?

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Try a flight in french Alps and flight over the mountain.

Let me see a screenshot of the rock texture

Aimé
My Youtube channel